• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Collier Associates (Dianna Collier-Warner)

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Collier Associates. Here's a conference bio, FWIW.

batgirl

Writting broad
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bmlgordon.com
I noticed that Shawn E. Reilly, of Hilliard & Harris, was at the same conference. Though all that would mean is that the conference organisers didn't vet thoroughly, since a Simon & Schuster editor is listed right above her, and he should be legit.

Here's a sale for Dianna Collier, though kind of an old one:
Blackboard bestselling romance author Rochelle Alers's two African American women's fiction novels, to Pocket Books, beginning with a book about a woman on the brink of divorce who returns to her southern hometown and finds her late mother's diaries, which unlock secrets to the past and present, by Dianna Collier of Collier Associates.
[email protected] - Deal Lunch 7/24/02

Not much else to be found.
-Barbara

drbablue

Registered
Reaction score
Long time

Hi Dianna - I don't know if you read this, but this is Dr. Blue, originally from Ohio; now living in Gainesville, FL. I am a psychologist and you and I had contact many years ago, after I got your name from your father at the Columbus Writer's Conference in Ohio (around 2000). I am looking for an agent and have lots of material to "market." Are you interested in chatting? Let me know. Dr. Blue

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had recent contact with her? The only client I could find dropped her last year.