AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] Collier Associates (Dianna Collier-Warner)

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin TherapistWriter's Avatar

[Agency] Collier Associates (Dianna Collier-Warner)

Has anybody heard of an agent, Dianna Collier, from FL? I can find very little about her on the net.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Collier Associates. Here's a conference bio, FWIW.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

I noticed that Shawn E. Reilly, of Hilliard & Harris, was at the same conference. Though all that would mean is that the conference organisers didn't vet thoroughly, since a Simon & Schuster editor is listed right above her, and he should be legit.

Here's a sale for Dianna Collier, though kind of an old one:
    Blackboard bestselling romance author Rochelle Alers's two African American women's fiction novels, to Pocket Books, beginning with a book about a woman on the brink of divorce who returns to her southern hometown and finds her late mother's diaries, which unlock secrets to the past and present, by Dianna Collier of Collier Associates.
    Laura.Mullen@Simonandschuster.com - Deal Lunch 7/24/02

Not much else to be found.
    -Barbara
    will crit for rep points
    "Your commas are pretty good." TNH
    okay, I have a blog

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by batgirl View Post
    Though all that would mean is that the conference organisers didn't vet thoroughly
    Many conference organizers don't--even for the bigger conferences.

- Victoria

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Long time

Hi Dianna - I don't know if you read this, but this is Dr. Blue, originally from Ohio; now living in Gainesville, FL. I am a psychologist and you and I had contact many years ago, after I got your name from your father at the Columbus Writer's Conference in Ohio (around 2000). I am looking for an agent and have lots of material to "market." Are you interested in chatting? Let me know. Dr. Blue

She's apparently still active: Here's a client's mention from Aug '10.

Also, her LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dianna-c...ner/29/905/b93
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

YA writer who writes for the YA genre :]

Has anyone had recent contact with her? The only client I could find dropped her last year.
    ICAO
    ---------