Bad Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
I sure hope your mum is right! As for the Godiva martini, is it good? I've had appletinis that were delicious, and this amazing strawberry rum lemonade that was like a little piece of heaven on earth!

O yeah. It's good. 1 part Absolut Vanilla, 2 parts Godiva chocolate, and 1 part Godiva white chocolate. Not a cheap drink, but it cures...

Well, thus far, pretty much everything. :D

Hope your luck turns soon!

WriterGirl2007

Black hole of writing...
Registered
Reaction score
O yeah. It's good. 1 part Absolut Vanilla, 2 parts Godiva chocolate, and 1 part Godiva white chocolate. Not a cheap drink, but it cures...

Well, thus far, pretty much everything. :D

Yummy! I will definitely have to try that one sooooon. :)

WriterGirl2007

Black hole of writing...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Writer girl,
This is from a Chicago street wise guy who decided to become a writer. Piss on them. Seriously, I'm starting to realize that 98% of what these people say is a way of stroking their own ego by putting us poor slugs down who are just trying to say something that we think is important. Keep your head up and remember that a lot of people will probably find what you have to say is interesting and worth chucking out some cash to own. You'll be fine.

Ah, thanks for the street wise advice! Good to hear. I'll definitely have to take that to heart.

Chicago is an AWESOME city, by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.