Yes, this forum does have a mod - or two

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I know I've been rather absent - I apologize, this forum was where I got my mod hat and I'm very, very fond of it. As some of you may know, I'm also a co-mod in the Politics and Current Events forum as well as a Supermod, which means I have responsibilities board-wide as well.

I was so comfortable that this forum pretty much runs smoothly and "self-moderates" that I have shamefully neglected it. I am so sorry.

I'll try to be more visible - but I can't make any promises that I will be active every day. Please, don't ever hesitate to PM me if there's something that needs attention or if there's a question that nobody's answering - I believe it's my job to try and get those questions answered, and I'll do as much research as I can to help, or call in others who can.

You guys are the greatest!

And by the way - pretty soon we'll be two whole years old (November 12th)!! Congratulations to all the members that have stuck with it from day one, and thanks to all the newer ones who have kept it going strong.

Jessi

Registered
Reaction score
I agree that this board pretty much self-moderates. We certainly welcome a more visible presence, though, hehe.