Jobs Blogging?

NiennaC

Registered
Reaction score
I've just begun hearing about blogging jobs...I'm not sure it's the job for me, but I'd like to know a little more about it before I make a decision - like, how can you tell legit blogs (ones that will actually pay you on time/are professional) and ones that aren't? How do you find out whose hiring, etc. etc. Oh, and, what creds you need to be considered?

If there's a thread for this I missed, could someone direct me to it? Thanks so much!

- Nienna

rejectME

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Nienna:
I think you need to be careful here. There are very legit job opps for bloggers, but just remember that the net is so full of scammers, it makes Publish America look like Sesame Street. As for whether there are many folks who do this for their actual "job," I'm sure there are, but you do have to build credibility via traffic and seach rankings. Given that I don't know the rules about this type of things on here; I'll leave out site names, but feel free to PM me if you want to know about one site that I occassionally write for. There may be many folks on here that know A LOT more than I do as well.

Jerry

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
NiennaC - one of our members DTNg has a number of posts in this forum that could be helpful. Go to this link and click on some of her posts - I'm sure you'll find great info. Or check out the links in her signature.