AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Left to Write Agency

patrickkindle

Left to Write Agency

anyone hear of the Left To Write agency? ad in Writer's Digest

vstrauss

Re: Left to Write

I've never heard of this agency, but good agencies don't advertise--especially not in Writer's Digest. Most of the WD agent ads are from scammers (and I don't use that word easily or often).

- Victoria

maestrowork

Most agencies also don't have a cutsey name like Left to Write.

DaveKuzminski

Probably because there only a limited number of cute names suitable for an agency to use. Sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with a company having a "cute" name. Intent and actions are more important.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar

Left To Write Agency

No info on P&E, and not much on their webpage. The absence of a client list is Not A Good Sign, IMO. http://lefttowriteagency.com/pages/623322/index.htm
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Only additional info found is that president John Hodder is/was on a Business/Computer curriculum committee. No trace of sales or other agenting activity.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: