I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Yes, friends. We have a winner.:D

But I'm wearing this costume anyhow.

vampire.jpg
Wow, Haggis...looking good and undead there, big guy.

And...strangely appealing, too...

However, I don't think we want to your and Soccer Mom's home movies here.

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
Ha-Haaa! Change of plan! '30 Days of Night' is coming to Shepherd's Bush Vue! On Hallowe'en Night! On 'Two for One' Orange Wednesday!

So, get the 6.50 showing and then back to the original agenda.

Squeeeeeeee!

Kerr

I vant to bite you
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe writing a story to read to my granddaughter next year? My favorite Halloween was when the kids dad dressed me up as a teenage werewolf. He took hair from a beauty shop and glued it from short and dark to long and blonde, on rubber cement pieces he had traced to fit my face. He built my nose into a dog's and glued the pieces of the mask down with liquid latex. A borrowed high school jacket and a pair of gloves, that did it. Off he went to drop our 3 year old at Mom's, screaming all the way, no matter she had watched the process. I had to wait at home for him to return. Then, it was to a party at the local school's gym. As we walked in, the croud literally parted to make room for me. What a blast! Later that night, some kid dropped the candy and ran home screaming. I was just young and rotten enough to take advantage. LOL

Kerr
the dark one

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
I'm at work. I need one of those orange signs by my desk: Dead Angel At Work. Bloody gauze, ripped cape thingy, ice crystals on my face, creepy makeup, busted halo, bloody wings.

3 of my co-workers so far brought their very little kids in to trick-or-treat around the offices. I scared 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.