Reaction score
But include the 5 following words:

• Cat
  • chocolate
  • baby
  • rainbow
  • love
as in:

Rainbow was more than just a cat. He was like a baby to me. No chocolate-covered apple-cheeked infant could be ever have seemed so beautiful to me as that bedraggled little kitten that I first fell in love with back in 1991 when...

Ok your go! :D

• Silver
  • Mountain
  • Kiss
  • never
  • bird

SherryTex

Working on 2nd WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Wash DC area, surrounded by overachievers
Website
www.sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com
No one had ever survived a night on Silver mountain. Legend had it that the bird people had placed a terrible curse on the very rocks that once held their nests. Kiss had never put much stock in the old stories, though she had in her time found some very odd skelletal remains when cutting the forest for trails, searching for whatever herb or fruit old Greenie, the medicine maker, wanted.

stars
fish
Rose
jungle
cease

Parkinsonsd

Registered
Reaction score
George saw stars at the first whiff of fish emanating from Rose's jungle of hair. All thoughts of a night of passion ceased.

barnacle
Hook
billow
alligator
pituitary

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Vardor ran to the teleporter console, his hand reaching for the intergalactic communicator. But it was off the hook. In the primary viewer he could see a billow of space particles, and some were big--too big for safety. Worse, the ship was being slowed by the giant gamma barnacle that had attached itself to the craft in Andromeda. He felt a chill run through his pituitary gland. If a robot alligator from Targus 7 should hit the ship now, it would be cosmic curtains for him and the entire crew.

spaghetti
celluloid
Finland
mop
transformative

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
Lars dragged the blood-sodden mop carelessly behind him. The assignment had been transformative. He would no longer live in Finland, in fact, he would leave the north altogether. Maybe Italy, where a guy could get a nice plate of spaghetti, where all the woman were like celluloid versions of the Madonna. Yeah, Italy.

vomit
camphor
toned
hovercraft
pillow

rosebud1981

росебуд1
Registered
Reaction score
Jessica turned him over and looked at his flabby stomach in disgust. Last night his body had seemed so strong and toned. A smell that reminded her of camphor emanated from under his greasy armpits. Jessica covered her mouth and felt like she was about to vomit. She positioned the pillow over his bearded face and pressed down with all her might, concentrating on the dim whirr of a hovercraft propeller until the bedroom was bathed in silence.

Fantasise
Energy
Leafy
Tail
Succumb

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
Each morning when I wake up, I focus all my energy on thoughts of you. Oh how I fantasise about how I will succumb to your leafy sensuality and give you some tail.

Silky
legality
ink
lick
bacon

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
The ink on his divorce papers was not yet dry, when Silky the hog put the moves on a young innocent sow and tried to lick her bacon. When it was discovered what the swine had done, the pig police were called to test the legality of his immoral act.

shoe
evacuate
eggplant
sincere
Neptune

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
"I'm sincere, officer. I'd just eaten eggplant parmigiano at the Neptune diner when my bowels began to churn. I had not choice but to evacuate in my shoe."

coffee
venison
radio
pederast
volcanic

Lizbeth0925FL

Registered
Reaction score
The vigilante father sipped his coffee and watched as the pederast fell onto the floor in the midst of a volcanic seizure.
"Must have been some bad venison" he said flatly and turned up the radio to cover the sounds of death.

giraffe
litter
supervisor
measure
stage

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
As the group approached the baby giraffe, the zoo supervisor looked around at all the trainees to make sure each one was paying attention. "Now, at this stage of a giraffe's potty training, it is important to measure the right amount of sand to place into his litter box, or else the giraffe will refuse to do his business and you will have to diaper him instead."

collar
prune
impotent
legitimate
borrow

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"No more white-collar jobs for me!" Brick shouted, throwing his PC out the window. "I've become as shriveled as a prune, and if I don't get out of this office soon I'll become both mentally and physically impotent!"

The next day he went over to borrow his neighbor's 18-wheeler, and before you could say "truck driver's license" he was a legitimate king of the road.

slink
razor
daffodil
exacerbate
dumb

Harimum

Registered
Reaction score
He just needed to slink past the guard to get into the museum and steal the legendary golden daffodil painting. Working quickly he took out a razor and cut the picture from it's frame. Rolling it up and secreting it under his jacket he tiptoed to the window. His anxiety was exacerbated when he threw his rope ladder out of the window and realised, too late, that he had forgotten to secure the other end of it to anything! How dumb could he be!

Cartoons
Salt
Notebook
Waterfall
Fox

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
Silver
Mountain
Kiss
never
Bird

Silver mountain hold the secrets of the past and future. Kurt could never forget that or the black bird who haunts his porch each evening. It is not a place to raise a family or have a wife and he feels alone. He cannot remember the last time he had a kiss, or a hug. Only the mountain remembers.

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
ooops I goofed.

“Get serious! Shut off those foolish cartoons.”
“ But mom, I love this show.”
“How you find that fox character so fascinating is beyond my scope of understanding. Go outside and ride your bike. It’s good exercise.”
I hate riding my bike, it’s old ,faded red and trimmed with streaks of rust. I put a new bike on my Christmas list, but all “Santa” left me was a notebook. The salt from tears sting my face as I ride my bike to the waterfall, my very own secret garden.

Aqua
Clock
Coyote
Nurse
once

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
The one called Nurse was albino. He had the same dead eyes as a shark--and he was big, more than twice the size of the other one, the one called Coyote. Once they had me securely strapped to the chair they started applying drops of aqua regia to my inner thighs.

"We use this to dissolve gold," said Nurse, "do you think it will work on your skin?"

I looked at the clock. "You have twenty seconds to live."

disapprobation
phlegmatic
hieratic
peevish
antiscorbutic

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lemuel Smithers, the ship's doctor, was by nature phlegmatic, but of late he had become noticeably restless, even peevish. He suspected--not without reason--that members of the Black Bustard's crew were coming down with scurvy because heartless Captain Flogg had not provided them with fresh fruit for the voyage. Meanwhile, sly Father Pedophyll, knowing that his hieratic position would protect him from disapprobation, smirked as several young sailors who had refused his advances succumbed to the dread disease and were thrown to the sharks. If only I could develop some kind of antiscorbutic medicament, Dr. Smithers mused, I might save countless lives.

:crazy:

margarine
grapple
candlepower
buzz
perfervid

Last edited:

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
Xenia had a perfervid hatred of margarine, everyone knew it, and yet there was her ludicrous sister-in-law, clearly visible in the 16 candlepower nightlight of the stovetop, tiptoeing into the kitchen with a tub of the vile substance held out before her like some kind of mini birthday cake.

I could wrestle the tub out of her hands, force her head into the fridge... The thought gave Xenia a buzz, but no, it would not do. One did not grapple with a pregnant woman.

triscuit
flange
brimming
desktop
cherry

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
The empty Triscuit box on the carpet and the condition of the desktop told Fred that Gina had taken her lunch in his office again. She always ate those tasteless shredded wheat excuses for crackers with her tomato soup, which she never failed to fill to brimming. Over filled, judging from the red stains on the blotter pad.

But as much as he wanted to call her in to give her the drubbing she deserved, there was no time. In less than five minutes Henry Jergins would be leaning across the desk, in Fred's face about the pump adaptor. It had been giving the designers fits for weeks and was the only thing holding up production.

Fred kicked the cracker box under the desk, took the prototype from his sample case and put it on a yellow pad, which he strategically placed to cover the soup stains. If Jergins saw the stains he would come to the erroneous conclusion that Fred had painted the mounting flange himself. The flange wasn't blue as ordered, but had been painted orange instead. Fred fussed with the placement of the adaptor on the pad. Maybe the yellow paper would compliment the orange and --

Jergins was actually smiling when he came in, an expression unfamiliar with the topography of his face. But then he spied the adaptor and his expression passed through disbelief, horror, incredulity and finally settled into anger. To accompany the end result, his face turned the most marvelous color of cherry red. Fortunately, when Henry Jergins got that mad, he found it difficult to say very much. He did, however, manage to let Fred know, along with much airborne saliva, that he could do several impossible things with the adaptor, and he could do them in the privacy of his apartment for the rest of his life.

_________

Ink
peanuts
sycamore
lint
operator

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
I'd only just met her that night, but there we were, at my apartment on Sycamore, drinking tequila and watching LA Ink on cable like an old married couple. I was eating peanuts while she picked lint from my navel.

Yeah, I guess you could say I was a smooth operator.

headlock
bra
bulging
fitness
lurch

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
Jake the Lurch held Glenn in a headlock while that little rat Weasel stripped the bra off the hood of his new Porche. Jake's bulging biceps threatening to suffocate Glenn, and he really wished he'd signed up for that fitness program that came in the mail last month.

cider
glue
beret
barrette
gravel

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Brad put on his green beret, the one he had worn in the First Special Forces Group in 'Nam. He was a civilian now, but devotion to God and country was still the glue that bound him to a lifelong love of truth, justice and the American way. His boots crunching on the gravel, he approached the shack where the VX nerve gas was known to be hidden inside innocent-looking cider barrels. As he neared the door, something glistened at his feet. He bent down. It was a pink barrette, studded with fake diamonds.

So a woman was involved!

He might have known.

:hat:

entropy
wax
devolve
fenestration
ginseng

Last edited:

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
"Fenestration? What the hell is that?"
"Is that a challenge?"
Burke considered his options. He could challenge Wax on the word, but the little ginseng munching twerp was so smug when he won, and so downcast when he lost, it was almost better to let the game devolve of its own entropy; it was past two in the morning after all.

trepidation
lemon
halter
phentermine
salt

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
There she stood, by the barbed wire fence, her legs going all the way down to the ground. And then some. I watched with lurid anticipation as she reached into her lemon yellow halter. She withdrew one of those orange plastic medicine bottles, the kind with the white child-proof cap, and after some difficulty, got it open. She shook out the blue speckled white pills and popped them all. Then with a wink in my direction she maneuvered around a salt lick like a filly in a barrel race and walked out of the corral.

With trepidation, I picked up the bottle and read the lable. And I burst out laughing. Of course it was Henrietta! But wow, she had sure changed. The last time I saw her, she weighed enough and had the appropriate shape to actually use that salt lick--and enjoy it. But not now. So what was in the bottle? Hah! Phentermine hydrochloride, 37.5 mg. The bottle had contained 90 of them. How many had she just downed? It looked like enough to wake up the emperor's terra cotta soldiers.

With a sigh, I started after her. I hated that she used drugs and I hated even more that I would have to make her throw up those pills--and whatever she had eaten for lunch. But damn, I loved how the drug made her look.

cheesecake
antimacasser
voile
corduroy
giblets

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
I knew he had spent a lot of time making that home made cheesecake for dessert. I sat staring at the vile thing that inhabited my plate. I could see him standing there in his brown corduroy pants waiting for me to take the first bite.

I worked hard to conceal my annoyance with him for having used my great aunt Lilith's hand made antimacassar to place it on. It was meant to be on the back of my favourite high back chair not used as a place mat.

Throughout dinner he had smiled with each I bite took looking for my approval. He had made pate out of giblets and i didn't have the heart to tell him that you are meant to use liver. I had to gag it down instead and if the table cloth hadn't been voile, I would have just hidden the nasty bits under my plate and then whisked it off to be washed.

But I comforted myself with the knowledge that this would be our last meal together. The drugs I slipped into his wine would be working their way to stop his heart. Oh the wonders of digitalis.

Frenetic
windy
turret
ambivalent
cagey

Last edited: