AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Ballantine Books

Ballantine Books

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere. I looked and couldn't find anything. But, I found this website for them and it looked odd....Direct Mail Marketing Services | Printing & Production Company
    Thou shalt not, P*ss it away in the wind again, with PA.
    WIP (untitled, mystery) 568 words.
    WIP (untitled CPB)
    ~Victory~

Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere. I looked and couldn't find anything. But, I found this website for them and it looked odd....Direct Mail Marketing Services | Printing & Production Company
    Different Ballantine. The publisher is a part of Random House, so you want this URL:
    http://www.randomhouse.com/rhpg/
    THE Official FreakTM
    That's not me in my avatar. That's Papa Emeritus II and the Nameless Ghouls of Ghost
    -- AARlist2, my romance reader discussion group
    Dubbed "Cool Thread Starter Girl" by JeanneTGC

That's what I thought. Thanks!
    Thou shalt not, P*ss it away in the wind again, with PA.
    WIP (untitled, mystery) 568 words.
    WIP (untitled CPB)
    ~Victory~

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Direct mailer: The Ballantine Corporation

Publisher: Ballantine Books
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 07-20-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: a before e except after w
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Doesn't have a dedicated page anymore, but here's a fresh link for parent, Random House: http://www.randomhousebooks.com/
    ICAO
    ---------