I can't upload to blogger, again

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Going by the blogger help board thus happens occassionally to some of us. Again since last night. I try to upload a post but it times out. Very frsutrating. Does anyone have any ideas?

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This happened to me last week, and just when I was getting screaming mad - it suddenly started playing nice again.

I take it there's no scheduled outage right now? I had no trouble earlier today.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I found a bodge that fixed it for me. It seems to be something on their side futzing with the ftping. (My lack of real expertise is showing here). Randomly changing things like changing the the setting from domain.com to ftp.domain.com seemed to kick it loose for me.

But really. Google seem to be basically ignoring this issue which has been happening on and off for almost a month.

Last edited:

flashgordon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bauuinstitute.com
I haven't had any problems, but I don't sit logged on too long. If you are uploading pictures, make sure the file size is not too big (i.e., not larger than say 400k). Also, if you want, just post a link to the photo if it is already on another service. That way you don't have to upload anything and the photo is just drawn from the site. This is how you get videos on blogger too.

Peter