The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Lynn Pleshette Literary Agency

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Isadoredog's Avatar

Lynn Pleshette Literary Agency

Does anyone know anything about this agency other than they are listed on P&E as legit?
    Thoughts on Paper

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    She's a script/screenplay agent. Sales include The Truman Show and Memories of A Geisha.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Lynn Pleshette Literary Agency

Her agency had my WIP for almost a year a couple of years ago. It's a novel (still not finished, sadly) but one of her agents sat next to my brother on a plane out to LA and loved it so they thought it would be fun I guess to shop an unfinished novel as a screenplay. Needless to say, nothing positive happened, but they were very professional and returned my very tired-looking manuscript intact.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Isadoredog's Avatar
    Thank you.
    Thoughts on Paper

Father, Husband, Soldier, Christian Brian P. White's Avatar
    Anyone have anything on these guys lately? All I have is a phone number, but I've been working novels so long that, now that I'm trying my hand at teleplays, I have no idea what to say to them! Plus I do still have the novel. I SO need help! lol

Phone: 1(323) 465-0428 (2 agents available on the auto-answer). No website that I can find.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    If you haven't found it already, there's some contact info here (very bottom of page).
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: