• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Modern Dog Magazine

Leowriter

Note: Modern Dog may not be the most favorable place to send a query. Sounds like they might just take your idea and run!

SUBMISSIONS:
While we value your feedback, Modern Dog cannot accept, consider, or pay for unsolicited creative ideas or materials submitted by e-mail or otherwise. If you do submit any ideas or materials, you waive any claims with respect to your submission. Our Writer’s Guidelines are currently in the works and will be available online as soon as they are complete. Thank you for your interest in Modern Dog.

awatkins

Re: Magazine writers

Hi, Leo,

I hope everybody reads that posting carefully before submitting to Modern Dog. :smack

Thanks, and welcome to the boards! :welc

Leowriter

Re: Magazine writers

Thanks for the welcome Anne. I've actually been hanging around looking over everyone's shoulder for a while now--I've just not posted much.

Rose

Escribo, entonces existo.
Registered
Reaction score
James D. Macdonald said:
That sounds very much like "not open for submissions."
I agree...and am wondering why they'll bother posting Writer's Guidelines on the site.

rich

I'm afraid we humans decide on what a dog should be. As a kid I knew dogs to be quite loose and social. That's changed. For better or worse we humans change them.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Sheesh. 8 years later and still no guidelines! I know that some editors are slow but...