Cravings...

ZannaPerry

^ Just Me & a Sharpie
Registered
Reaction score
Stormie: I'm not overweight at all, but I felt I needed to see someone who could sort of lead me in the right direction. So, seeing a professional was my idea. I wanted someone else's advice other than my own. I'm just short....and I feel if I lose weight, I will feel much happier.

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
I'm vertically challenged (LOL!). How's four-feet, eleven inches tall? I'm quite adept at climbing on shelves in the supermarket to reach those boxes stacked high up by tall (on ladders) workers. I can maneuver through crowds easily to get to the front (met famous people that way). When I was a child and bemoaned the fact that I was the smallest in class, my father repeatedly said, "Good things come in small packages." I hated that, didn't think he really understood, but in a way it greatly helped my self-esteem. And I guess my stormy personality probably parted many crowds, too. I'm little, but watch out!

And I know that being short, a few pounds looks and feels like a lot of weight. But to deny a craving or two, I dunno. I'd rather have that cookie or cake than broccoli and cauliflower. But that's me. And I'm a chocoholic.

Okay. I'm rambling. Sorry! :D

Last edited: