AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: D4EO Literary Agency (formerly D4EO Literary Partners) (Robert Diforio)

Now with bonus eyelashes AW Moderator Sage's Avatar
    Jessie was Pam's assistant, and there are reports of him accepting authors who had originally queried Pam when he became an agent. Not sure why he's not on D4EO's website yet, but Manuscript Wishlist has his submission guidelines, and his twitter says he opened to queries in May. He wants a query, synopsis, and 10 pages.

His profile says "he/him/Mx. Devine." I suggest using the latter in queries (if you go the Mr./Ms. route, as I do).
    Paranormal Bromance and Joy (PB&J) - NaNoWriMo - 47,134 words

"This isn't Scooby Doo. We're not meddling kids who are going to find clues and solve the mystery."
    "This is Scooby Doo, except the monsters and witches are real, and they have your family! You and Joy are the only ones who can do anything about it."

Now with bonus eyelashes AW Moderator Sage's Avatar
    Jessie got back to me after 2 days with a personalized (responding to my personalization) rejection.
    Paranormal Bromance and Joy (PB&J) - NaNoWriMo - 47,134 words

"This isn't Scooby Doo. We're not meddling kids who are going to find clues and solve the mystery."
    "This is Scooby Doo, except the monsters and witches are real, and they have your family! You and Joy are the only ones who can do anything about it."

practical experience, FTW Dmbeucler's Avatar
    Quressa Robinson has left D4EO for Nelson Literary.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213