• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Trafford

SilverWolfe

Registered
Reaction score
TRafford Publishing, Inner Traditions and Digital Lengend

Hi Everyone,
I'm new here.
I have just finished a book, this will be my first published, and I've been looking around, Trafford has some really pushy sale people and seems to promise the world, I'm just not quite comfortable with their sale aproach.
Does anyone know anything about Digital Legend in Salt lake, a friend told me about them.
I'm also looking into Inner Traditions, if anyone knows anything about them please let me know, thanks.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
It appears there is a current class-action lawsuit against AuthorSolutions (and all its imprints):

Investigation of Author Solutions’ Deceptive Practices

Giskan Solotaroff Anderson & Stewart LLP is currently investigating the practices of Author Solutions and all of its brands (AuthorHouse, iUniverse, Trafford, Xlibris, Inkubook, and Wordclay). Authors using Author Solutions have complained of deceptive practices, including enticing authors to purchase promotional services that are not provided or are worthless, failing to pay royalties, and spamming authors and publishing blogs/sites with promotional material.
If you have self-published with Author Solutions or any of its brands and have been the victim of deceptive practices, please fill out the form below.
http://www.gslawny.com/lawyer-attorney-2103286.html