worst day ever

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
there. I gave her two reps with your name on them! :) (one of them you had to share with me.)

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
\

Believe me when I say this: There will be far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far worse days to come. Appreciate this day for what it was, another chance to be a decent person, a good friend, and a loving family member.

That's sage advice, man. That's something for everyone to remember. I am honored to be in your presence on this forum.

Sorry, all...this is the sappy sh!t I write in rep points...and, you guessed it, I'm still locked out.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
Hey Shady, when I think of sixteen I want to run to the end of the world in horror - believe me, it only gets BETTER!!! (but you'll certainly have worse days. Deek is right).
And your wallet will reappear. I am always losing wallet, keys, glasses, head, heart. They all come back sooner or later.

WordGypsy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leahclifford.com
Shady, you're a 16 year old goddess of these writing forums! You're intelligent beyond your years and you can WRITE. All the bad crap that happens to you is just your muse's way of getting you inspired. After all, only writers can get pissed and kill people for pleasure AND pay ;) You seem to handle query rejections well-just think of it as life rejecting your full of "Shady's Good Day." (Damn, I really need to start those queries)

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, guys.

Things are looking up somewhat. The thing with the play worked out--not perfectly, but definitely well enough for me. My kitten got really sick today, which was super scary, but it looks like he's going to be fine, so that's good.

Thanks everyone who's sending me good wishes. I'm working on cashing them in. ;)

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
I will! Poor baby had a fever today and we had to bring him to the vet. Now he's too lethargic to play with the other kitten, and she's just running around all bored.

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
I will! Poor baby had a fever today and we had to bring him to the vet. Now he's too lethargic to play with the other kitten, and she's just running around all bored.

Kitty #3 used to sleep in front of the fireplace for hours on end. The ends of his ears burned off.

So we took him to the vet, got some meds, I saw a really cute guy (but I didn't get a number! waaaaah!) and so on.

And we came back home. And let him out.

And the first thing he does is run in front of the fireplace, plops down, and goes to sleep.

Seriously. Wtf? Stupid animal.