Where are you? (in your novel)

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
This is so cute.

At the moment, Zach's standing outside the metro station, about to help Griffin nail the sex offender into his house.

Zara Ravenwood

Registered
Reaction score
Joels about to recive an Epfiiny as to why he hates deserts, quite, spuitual incounters, and then find out that his rants to the hevens han't gone unanswered, it's just that the answer is something like "Yes your life sucks but your still breathing aren't you?"

:) I agree great game.

Esopha

bam pow zap.
Registered
Reaction score
Kevin just jumped off of the roof. He's running from an unnamed policeman, who has a pistol, and Liza is being sarcastic. They will most likely break into the book store soon, and steal some appropriate books.

RG570

Registered
Reaction score
Janice's memory was erased, and Paige thinks it's for the better. She joins an alt-country band and helps the singer whose voice she ruined recover her ability.

The end. (just finished the first draft.)

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Tia just broke up with her boyfriend & is about to give what she hopes is an inspiring speech to a bunch of anxious Angels & human spirits.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Last I recall, my MC was in search of ever higher efficiency of the inexpensive "gun method" design and wanted to research shaped charges, but was afraid (perhaps rightly so!) that his Internet searching on those things would set of alarms and cause the government to track his offline activitiesas well as those online.

But that's not the one for publication, that's just the one I need to write to get it out of my system.

Manat

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.judithjamesauthor.com
Catherine is in a coffeehouse cum brothel in17th century London with her husband Jamie,masquerading as a man as they wait to make contact with a sea captain from Holland to let him know that James' II wife, Mary of Modena is pregnant with what could be a Catholic heir. Phew!

Fun question

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
Devin is about to steal off into the night to cross the boarder into enemy territory, and is trying very hard, at the moment, to pretend to his friends that nothing's amiss. Difficult as one of them's a telepath. His sister Kyali is about to re-ignite an affair that she knows damned well is likely to end very badly, and is completely missing her brother's odd behavior.

I'm just about halfway through, which is usually where the really cataclysmic stuff happens. Having fun. :)

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Becca is in Detroit, fending off advances from her estranged husband's best friend.

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
Which novel? :D

In my main WIP Jack and Arkadia just passed the truth spell test and got their first clue, pointing to World's Edge Islands. (And they've been halfway to World's Edge Islands for a while because I can't for the life of me think of a good adventure for them to have once they get there)

Libbie

Worst song played on ugliest guitar
Registered
Reaction score
Fully outlined, but only with about a chapter and a half finished. At least I have that damn outline done, though!

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I'm in rewrites.

At the moment, Tim is killing a practice dummy over and over, every way he knows how. He's a little stressed out.