Miss Teen USA South Carolina

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
*sigh*

You people are so easy. She's already got a contract with the CIA. The "talent show" is just a set up for her cover. Word on the street is, she speaks 9 languages fluently--including Russian, Chinese, and Arabic--and can disassemble and reassemble an AK-47 in less than a minute.

You just described some of the conditions of entry for the Miss Syria contest.

JJ

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
Truth be told, sometimes they do it just to catch people off guard and they want to see that deer in headlight look. I don't think I'm a stupid person, but I've been caught off guard a few times by a camera crew, and then they asked you a really bizarre question and you had only 10 seconds to answer while they shove that camera at you... you just can't help but feel extremely stupid.

Not that this would EVER happen to me (please, lucky stars, please--I want to be famous like Ray) but if someone stuck a camera in my face and made me answer a question in ten seconds, I would simply say, "No comment." And whip out my designer sunglasses and walk to my (chauffeured) car. Totally off topic, but why do those silly celebs continue to drive drunk? They can easily afford to have someone drive them around.

Nakhlasmoke

yes
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cathellisen.com
All right, I'll admit it. We took the maps. We're using them to fight AIDS.

How? Don't ask me, I'm just sitting here eating my African Potato and washing with lifebouy.

Okay, I lied. We're actually using the maps to build jet fighters, and we're coming for your country. We even have the Iraq on our side. And Asia, which helps.

btw, Danger Jane, *don't* post anything to SA. I'm lucky if I receive even half of my international post, especially anything that may possibly be a gift. The only ones I've received have been the ones that were insured.

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
I'm concerned - seems some of the folk in the US think good old Australia is actually Iran. That's not too bad though considering some thought we were France.

JJ

EriRae

:P
Registered
Reaction score
I'm concerned - seems some of the folk in the US think good old Australia is actually Iran. That's not too bad though considering some thought we were France.

JJ

WOW...Iran's a big island now? Did we finally blow the rest of the middle east off the map? I wouldn't know...I haven't seen one lately...seeing as SOME OF US DON'T HAVE MAPS...
:roll:

Knows where Australia is...
|
|
V

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
Actually, I don't know the answer to the question.

WHY can't so many Americans find the USA on a world map? I
really don't know. The question would have stumped me completely.

(Not that you'd ever find me in a Miss contest...)

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
I heard that Miss Teen USA South Carolina was supposed to appear on the Today show this morning. Did anyone see her? How did she do?

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Imagine how her parents felt watching that. I'm sure they told everyone they knew to watch their beautiful little girl on TV. They were so proud of her and then she answered that question. They must have been mortified!
Or they thought she answered very intelligently. I hope not, because that means there are more out there like her.