Giving "The Girls" A Boost...

RitrChick

Rejoining the Butt in Chair Club
Registered
Reaction score
Shallow Alert: :cool:

OK, ladies (and gents, if you're so inclined...)

I have a pool party for hubby's work this weekend, and my bathing suit would look MUCH hotter if The Girls were a tad...fuller. So, I know that Victoria's Secret does a fabby job of stacking those girls' racks, and I believe they do this with tape.

Anyone know what kind of tape this is (is it waterproof?!?), where I can find it, and the proper technique to use it?

Help increase my hotness quotient. Puh-leeze! :e2drown:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I believe your Girls should take a trip to the mall for a new bathing suit. It's amazing what they can do these days with Spandex.

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
If you think your girls are lacking, what about emphasising another part of your bod? Or you could just get pissed and flash your boobs at everyone. ;)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
tape schmap. i'm thinking just have someone stand behind you and hold them up

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
Sorry -- I'm laughing, but not at you. What I would give to think that tape would help these things!!!! A couple rolls of duct tape, some scafolding, perhaps a couple of those heavy duty construction cranes -- once the nipples hit the floor before the knees when you go to church, you know at least they are beyond redemption!!! Take good care of them while you can, because once they've really fallen, they can't get back up!!!

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've often considered paying someone to walk around behind me and hold them in position.

Barring that, I agree with Caro - there are bathing suits with built in . . . uplift.

RitrChick

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, gracious. Y'all are killing me! :ROFL:

OK, the problem is NOT sagginess...for that, I am very, very grateful. They just need a little, I dunno, breadth? Is breadth the right word? :Shrug:

Oy.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're lookin' for cleavage, then? They do make half-cup thingies and even bathing suit inserts that lift and seperate.

Salem

query-impaired
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Plastic surgery helps. You can get it done tastefully without looking like a cheap stripper. But then that won't help for this weekend. Padded swimsuit top!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Go to the 'Vicky's Secret' store and buy one of their 'Wonder' Swimsuits...or just the top. I bet you 3,5000 stickey chocolate calories that they're having an end of season sale.

Also...my favorite place is www.newport-news.com

They have some 'enhancing' swim separates..and they have a sale going on now, too.

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
I gave my much older sister a birthday card one year -- there was a hula dancer on the front and it said "may your coconuts never hang lower than your grass skirt'. -- really funny then, not so much now!!!

I got no help for you, nothing -- in my wildest dreams...! I can't even suggest a Google search line that won't run amok on you.

Although there is something to be said for never having to polish your shoes again!!!

RitrChick

Registered
Reaction score
Plastic surgery helps. You can get it done tastefully without looking like a cheap stripper. But then that won't help for this weekend. Padded swimsuit top!

Yeah, let's just say when I score that book deal some day, you might be seeing me on an episode of Dr. 90210 (I'll be the one trying to put the moves on Dr. Rey!) :e2kissy:

Until then, where can I find these insert thingies???

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can't you just put some socks in the cups?

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
You're lookin' for cleavage, then? They do make half-cup thingies and even bathing suit inserts that lift and seperate.

The half cup thingies do tape to your skin, much like pasties. I've seen them in JC Penney, and I'm sure other places have them. Look in the lingerie section.

ETA: Check some of the items here: http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductList.aspx?DeptID=40379&CatID=40410&CatTyp=DEP&Cat=accessories&Dep=Lingerie&PCat=Bras&PCatID=40381&RefPage=ProductList&Page=99&Sale=&ProdCount=13&RecPtr=&FirstCount=0&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&ViewAll=True&RefPageName=CategoryAll%252Easpx&RefCatID=40381&RefDeptID=40379&CmCatId=40379|40381|40410

Last edited:

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, you just need a new bathing suit top. Get a top with a bit of padding, if you go with a bikini top it's even better. They make some that do absolute wonders for the girls. Seriously. :)

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Of course, if you really want to impress your guests, just use the Janet Jackson method of coverup "art" :D

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cooper's Ligaments are a culprit, hence the term "Cooper's droop."

How about Saran Wrap?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Pff, I gave up on giving my girls a boost. It would only end in humiliation for me, I am sure of it. The sticky would unstick and the tape, insert, or whatever would pop out and then I'd be embarrassed forever.

I've never had a big chest and, without surgery, I never will. I'm not going to turn any heads in a bathing suit, that's for sure, but my hubby seems very happy with the way I look in (and out) of a bathing suit, so I'm content.

I know how you feel though, it'd be nice just to have a bit extra.

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
It seems like there'd be tons of swimsuits on clearance now. Invest in a nice one that has a good padded top.

I have the complete opposite problem. I always tear those pads out in frustration, and it's still a miracle if I can find a bathing suit that covers properly and doesn't make me look like a floozy.

Swimsuits suck.