• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Renaissance E Books, Inc.

Bloodstone

Registered
Reaction score
Renaissance E Books (Publisher)

I have a sample contract from Renaissance E Books here.
Has anyone done business with them recently? I saw a thread from 2007 which said there were some small problems with them, but search finds nothing recent. They seem to be legit and on the up and up from what I've seen and heard.

Bloodstone

Registered
Reaction score
Well this is all interesting BUT . . .

It's all old information. Things that happened five or six years ago may not really apply to the present. I see that from the sample contract sent out that the royalties have not changed. They are still offering 27% on sales online, which to me seems a pittance.

michael_b

So many ideas, never enough time.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelbarnette.com
It's all old information. Things that happened five or six years ago may not really apply to the present. I see that from the sample contract sent out that the royalties have not changed. They are still offering 27% on sales online, which to me seems a pittance.

Wow, that's one of the lowest out there--outside of NYC--that I've ever heard of. Most are in the 35-50% range.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm crossing them off my 'possible list' immediately.

Bloodstone

Registered
Reaction score
Good Info from your Website

Looking over the list of publishers you use for E-publishing I see that they are indeed low in rates.

Thanks!

Wow, that's one of the lowest out there--outside of NYC--that I've ever heard of. Most are in the 35-50% range.

Thanks for letting me know. I'm crossing them off my 'possible list' immediately.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. Renebooks.com isn't coming up. Could be a glitch, could be it was deemed redundant to its imprints (which are PageTurner Editions, R.E.B. Inc. Audio Books, and the aforementioned Sizzler Editions).

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited: