The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Which to chose?

Which to chose?

Talcott Notch or D4EO, which would you choose and why? I've read good and bad things about both and both have expressed interest in my business nonfiction book.

Susan Gunelius
    President & CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc.
    Founder of Women on Business

Learn more about my marketing, branding, social media, & blogging
    books.

Bob Deforio

D4EO is definitely much more reputable than Talcott Notch. But it also depends on who you think you can get along with better over the long term.
    www.jamaicalayne.com, http://jamaicalayne.blogspot.com
    www.ravenousromance.com

MARKET FOR LOVE now available; Buy it here.

[Jamaica Layne] has built a multifaceted writing career, in genres ranging from theater to erotic fiction"---Chicago Tribune

"Layne sucks you in and doesn't let go until the last page."--Love Romance Passion.com

"Once you read Jamaica Layne, she will be on your auto-buy list."----Dirty Girl Reviews, on MARKET FOR LOVE

4 Stars!----Romantic Times Magazine

I've seen worse. SuperModerator ColoradoGuy's Avatar
    Does that mean you have offers from both or requests for full proposals? If you're not at the contract offer stage it's a little early to worry about it.
    "Think this through with me, let me know your mind.
    . . . what I want to know is, are you kind?"

My books, website, and blog

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    Tripletsmom, I moved this thread to Ask the Agent, then changed my mind and moved it back here. However, I'm closing it, because the informal rule in this forum is one thread per agent or agency--this keeps discussion focused and also makes it easier for people who are using the Index.

There's a thread on Gina Panettieri here, and I believe there's also one on D4EO--if not, please feel free to start one.

For what it's worth, I don't think you can rely on other people to tell you which agent to choose. It's very hard to make such a recommendation without a reading knowledge of the manuscript in question.

- Victoria