The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Nolan Radke Agency

Stlight

Nolan Radke Agency

Having learned to ask before leaping, I'm finally asking. Has anyone heard of anything about Nolan Radke Agency out of Washington State?

vstrauss

Re: Agent

I wonder if this is the same Nolan Radke who, with his mother, briefly ran a publisher called Hot Java, which made some big promises and then went belly-up. I remember doing some research at the time, and I don't think that either Radke had any professional publishing experience.

- Victoria

Stlight

Re: Agent

I did the fast google, found the Hot Java mention. With that I went back to the person who suggested him and asked and was told, yes, it was the same person. But she assured me he did not know about the financial problems until after it folded. Taken with your post of who formed the company... I'm thinking point and click time.

Thanks

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar

Nolan Radke Agency

Also seems to have been named Radke Literary Agency at some point, but there's no recent info. I call defunct.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    For the sake of closure: Mr. Radke is now an editor at Giraffe Design, Ltd.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: