• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Foundry Literary + Media

JJPie

Registered
Reaction score
So, to clarify: Does Hannah Brown Gordon accept e-mail queries? This thread would seem to suggest that she does, but QueryTracker says no.

I sent an e-mail query to Hannah and have yet to receive a reply.

Erin

Listening to my other selves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erinrichards.com
I emailed Hannah on 2/18 and haven't received a reply. I guess I ought to resend it snail mail.

GoblinGirl

loves creamed corn with bacon
Registered
Reaction score
I snail mailed mine forever ago to Peter, but Hannah responded back in Sept (i think) requesting the full. She responded via email, but wanted it snail mailed to her. I know it was received via delivery confirmation, but never heard a peep back, even after 2 very polite nudges. Maybe she just doesn't respond if she decides its a no, even after requesting the full...who knows! I know they are very busy.

Lucca

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any contact with Mollie Glick lately? (queries, requests for fulls, rejections,etc.?)

budgie_brain

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any contact with Mollie Glick lately? (queries, requests for fulls, rejections,etc.?)

Hi Lucca, I e-queried Mollie Glick in early April, but didn't receive a response. In one interview, she mentioned only responding to e-queries she's interested in.

GoblinGirl

loves creamed corn with bacon
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I've written it off (pun totally intended).:D I just wish I could have gotten some kind of feedback, but I think its pretty safe to say at this point they are going with, "no"! Regardless of the lack of feedback on requested material, I know they're a fantastic agency. I just think they're probably backlogged like crazy!

Good luck, Red! There is still time for you!!!! My full request was forever ago! :Hug2:

Red.Ink.Rain

Not your kid brother's YA
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristin-briana.livejournal.com
Thanks, Goblin, but she also has my full for Firebrand, which is the novel that...is not quite finished, lol. Since then I've finished another book, and that ones doing quite well in QLH. :D (In fact, I might have some news in a little bit...but it's not official yet, so I can't share.)

Last edited:

claena

Heather Petty
Registered
Reaction score
Website
heatherwpetty.com
I sent Hannah an equery (she officially accepts those now) this morning, and got a full request within 15 minutes.

Crazy!

She asked me to send her the ms by email, which I also love.

Good luck to all! (And now.... wait.)

Erin

Listening to my other selves
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erinrichards.com
Well, Hannah responded to my 2/18 equery with a request for a FULL yesterday. That'll teach me to write queries off too soon! :D Anyone else hearing back from her on requests?

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Well, Hannah responded to my 2/18 equery with a request for a FULL yesterday. That'll teach me to write queries off too soon! :D Anyone else hearing back from her on requests?

That is so weird! I gota full request off my February 21st query! Then someone else got a request an hour later after querying.

Crazy!!! Good luck, Erin!!!

EgyptianGoddess

Working On Life
Registered
Reaction score

Good luck! Let us know what happens!

PastMidnight

Oponionated
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jabrockmole.com

Not lately, but I had a request for a partial back in September. Just to give you an idea about timeline, the request came the day after I sent the query, and then five weeks to reject the partial.

Wonderlander

Bird In Flight
Registered
Reaction score

I just now received a partial request for my equery from a Cindy Peng on behalf of Hannah. I sent the query on 2/17. I'd assumed I'd been rejected, so I never told them when I signed with someone else in June.

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Just to update....Hannah requested my full....a couple of days later, she emailed me and said her intern had read it and loved it, and she would be reading it over the weekend. Well, that was the 4th of July weekend, and I haven't heard since.

I'm really, really, hoping to hear soon...the other posting aren't fabulously encouraging, but here's hoping! LOL

QGMOM

Registered
Reaction score
For those of you who e-queried Hannah, did you send a synopsis and the first three chapters or just the query letter?

Wonderlander

Bird In Flight
Registered
Reaction score
For those of you who e-queried Hannah, did you send a synopsis and the first three chapters or just the query letter?

I just sent the query. Judging from the guidelines, I didn't think they took anything else.