Last Movie You Watched...

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Just saw Hop. It was cute. I have always liked James Marsden. Kelly C. and Hugh L. also stood out. Russell Brand as the Easter Bunny heir was good, too.

For a kid's movie - 3 stars.

Strychnine

Registered
Reaction score
Takeshi Miike's Dead or Alive. Worth watching for the insane opening scene alone. Bizarre and fantstic!

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
An oldie - Labyrinth with David Bowie, a very young Jennifer Connelly and Muppets.

Love this movie!

Strychnine

Registered
Reaction score
Princess Mononoke for a Japan earthquake fundraiser thing. It's the only Miyazaki film I hadn't seen and I really loved it! Really, really.

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
Vampyr, which I have no wish to describe because words fail me for how entertaining it is while having thrown plot out the window. It kind of reminds me of Smilla's Sense of Snow in this regard.

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Source Code--liked it till the end, which I thought too feelgood given what had gone on before.

Insidious--think Poltergeist meets Pan's Labyrinth

Your Highness--very funny, can't see the critics' problem here

Hanna--beautifully shot, suspenseful. Looks like an early Luc Besson film. Ronan should become a star.

Smileycat

The Punk Cat
Registered
Reaction score
Just saw Rebecca (1940 - black and white). Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine.

Love it.

David Poellot

Registered
Reaction score
Love and Other Drugs

4/5 stars

Yes, heard about the sex/nudity beforehand, but it turned out pretty good. I understand the inclusion of the sex/nudity, but I still think they could have done without. It turns out to be a good movie with a decent plot. I don't think I've seen Anne Hathaway in anything yet, because I'm not the type of guy to watch Princess Diaries or whatever it is. She played a good pissed off sufferer of Parkinson's Disease.