• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

KiwE Publishing

FighterWriter

Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone has had dealings with KiwE Publishing. I've been with them since 2001 and am anything but impressed. Looking for anyone else that may have had dealings with them.

Mike

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Yet another vanity press that doesn't list the prices up front--and despite the name it is based in the US.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
And they're gone again. :rolleyes:

PMSR_Consulting

Registered
Reaction score
I published a book (Project Management for Strategic Results) with KiWe Publishing six years ago. Although companies I work with purchase my book regularly, I have only received one royalty check from KiWe. I would not recommend them in any way. My emails have gone un-answered. They seemed to do a great job in marketing and placement, but the follow-through on royalties is non-existent. I am currently working on a new book, and would appreciate success stories from other authors and their publishers.

FighterWriter

Padawan Learner
Registered
Reaction score
In Search of KiwE

Hello,
New to these forums. Wasn't sure where to post this so if this thread needs to be somewhere else feel free to move it.

Essentially I am looking for information to make contact with KiwE Publishing, LTD. Had a book published by them back in 2001. Wasn't really happy with the company and grew discouraged in dealing with them so I eventually lost contact with them.

My contract with them expired many years ago so I wanted information on how to have the publishing rights transferred back to me, but have not been able to find any points of contact with the company. I've searched all over the Internet, all of the links I tried were dead ends.

Does anyone know if KiwE is even still in business or a possible route to take to make contact with them? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
I presume the Spokane, WA, and Anchorage, AK, phone numbers are dead?

Did you ever learn the names of any of their staff? If so, you might be able to find them, wherever they've moved to.