AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: KiwE Publishing

FighterWriter

KiwE Publishing

Hello All,
    Just wondering if anyone has had dealings with KiwE Publishing. I've been with them since 2001 and am anything but impressed. Looking for anyone else that may have had dealings with them.

Mike

volitare nequeo AW Moderator veinglory's Avatar
    Their website has vanished, and so -- I assume -- have they.
    Emily Veinglory

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

I think maybe you have something to do with being KiwE?
    rubarbb

Memoir (240 pages complete) "Warm Summer Nights And Fireflies", In The End We All Win. A Caregivers Story

A sage once said that we cannot live our lives to the fullest until we come to grips with the reality of death
    Author unknown

volitare nequeo AW Moderator veinglory's Avatar
    Yet another vanity press that doesn't list the prices up front--and despite the name it is based in the US.
    Emily Veinglory

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    And they're gone again.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    I published a book (Project Management for Strategic Results) with KiWe Publishing six years ago. Although companies I work with purchase my book regularly, I have only received one royalty check from KiWe. I would not recommend them in any way. My emails have gone un-answered. They seemed to do a great job in marketing and placement, but the follow-through on royalties is non-existent. I am currently working on a new book, and would appreciate success stories from other authors and their publishers.

In Search of KiwE

Hello,
    New to these forums. Wasn't sure where to post this so if this thread needs to be somewhere else feel free to move it.

Essentially I am looking for information to make contact with KiwE Publishing, LTD. Had a book published by them back in 2001. Wasn't really happy with the company and grew discouraged in dealing with them so I eventually lost contact with them.

My contract with them expired many years ago so I wanted information on how to have the publishing rights transferred back to me, but have not been able to find any points of contact with the company. I've searched all over the Internet, all of the links I tried were dead ends.

Does anyone know if KiwE is even still in business or a possible route to take to make contact with them? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

Your Genial Uncle Absolute Sage James D. Macdonald's Avatar
    I presume the Spokane, WA, and Anchorage, AK, phone numbers are dead?

Did you ever learn the names of any of their staff? If so, you might be able to find them, wherever they've moved to.