Blog World Expo

jenfreedom

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.growingagreenfamily.com
Is anyone going? I'm working out logistics, but it looks like I'll be able to attend.

http://www.blogworldexpo.com/

I looks like so much fun; even though it's in Vegas (ick). I REALLY want to go. But I'm thinking it'll be hard to figure out plans for Cedar and it'll probably be spendy. Unless I drive.. a road trip would be fun. I suppose I could set up an I'll drive board and pick people up along the way from Oregon to Vegas to cover gas? Hmmm, you think Julie at b5 was right -- around 700 or so cost wise?

~ Jennifer

DTNg

Going through the motions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writersrow.com
I looks like so much fun; even though it's in Vegas (ick). I REALLY want to go. But I'm thinking it'll be hard to figure out plans for Cedar and it'll probably be spendy. Unless I drive.. a road trip would be fun. I suppose I could set up an I'll drive board and pick people up along the way from Oregon to Vegas to cover gas? Hmmm, you think Julie at b5 was right -- around 700 or so cost wise?

~ Jennifer

I think that sounds about right. Though through b5 we might be able to get a deal on the room. If my family doesn't come, I don't mind rooming with other b5'ers (or bloggers I'm familiar with) to save costs.

And don't forget, they're a business expense you can write off.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Thanks for mentioning this Debbie - you should come back now and then to bump it, too - November is a ways off, so the thread could fall to the back pages between now and then.

I'm not sure I can manage the trip, but it looks really interesting, so I'm considering it. I like going to Las Vegas.

DTNg

Going through the motions
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writersrow.com
I booked my flight, and reserved my room. Who else will I see in November?