I'm on the Publisher's Weekly home page!!

glendalough

Not so new as all that, really
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Congrats! That must have been so exciting. I'd do a double take and have to check it wasn't my home page, lol!

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
That is so wonderful John! I am so glad you wrote your book, I am sure it will touch a lot of people. Congratulations! :D

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
That's awesome. What a nice surprise. Btw, my nephew has Asperger's and I plan on buying your book for him as soon as it comes out. Would the stories be age-appropriate for a twelve-year-old?

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
How remarkable!

I just went there, to www.publishersweekly.com , and there, on the right side halfway down, my book is looking back at me.

Woof!

I actually went to find Alex and the Ironic Gentleman, which is in this week's print edition, and I found my own book first.

I don't see it, is it still there? If you could do a screen capture...

De Lady

Registered
Reaction score
That has to be the best feeling in the world. Major congrats! You have arrived. And what a glowing review!

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Wait? Did I tip you off to that one John? I would be honoured to learn my little rep point would be responsible for this discovery (also I like it when things are all about me!)!

Anyway, congrats (again!), it is just so totally cool to see your cover up there! You must find it rather exciting!

Irysangel

She of Many Names
Registered
Reaction score
How awesome! Congrats for you! :)

johnrobison

A Free Range Aspergian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrobison.com
Wait? Did I tip you off to that one John? I would be honoured to learn my little rep point would be responsible for this discovery (also I like it when things are all about me!)!

Anyway, congrats (again!), it is just so totally cool to see your cover up there! You must find it rather exciting!

Yes, you did. I had no idea. It was probably there for days too, and as soon as I noticed, it vanished!

I don't really know how that rep point thing works . . . this is the only site I know that has it.

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Well I saw it and it was very cool and you got to see it too before it went so that's all that matters! Congrats again, btw.

Yeah the rep thing totally confused me at first, and still sometimes I forget it's there. Then other times I check it like crazy . . . do they love me, please tell me they love me . . .

johnrobison

A Free Range Aspergian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrobison.com
Well I saw it and it was very cool and you got to see it too before it went so that's all that matters! Congrats again, btw.

Yeah the rep thing totally confused me at first, and still sometimes I forget it's there. Then other times I check it like crazy . . . do they love me, please tell me they love me . . .

So you can tell the rest of them . . . it was really there!!

I gave you a point