Time to get a gun. And a dog. And a realtor.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
You know how long it took to get rid of her?

How many spice girls albums the government bought to get her to do a world tour?

Ummmm...let me calculate...

ALL OF THEM??????

it seems like it might be easier to go through the hassle of moving as opposed to going through the hassle of shooting and possibly killing an intruder.
in the end, i'm thinking that shooting someone can be more complicated than moving.

Yeah. You should move.

You know who is new in town and could use a nice secure home?????

POSH SPICE!!!!

She'd fit right in. Yup...right in.

Now as far as you go...there are a couple houses for sale down the street from me...

Huh??

Why do people always run screaming when I tell them that?

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Ms. Thinker, I know just where you live. I used to live in a place just like it in Charleston, SC.

Maybe try to get yourself out of town. Yeah, sure, the commute will suck when he's in port, but the off days, away from the base and the rest of the service, will be worth it.

That's the plan, actually. We're both more than willing to take a lengthy commute. I don't do well living in the city anyway. We had to get a place close to the base when we first bought the house (DH didn't drive and the public trans. sucks, so we needed to be close for him to pedal his ass to work). Now that we both have cars, it's a non-issue.