Hi again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harimum

Registered
Reaction score
Hi again. Blimey it's been ages, I was pregnant with my son the last time I was here. I'm now the proud mummy of 6 month old Harry and since he's started sleeping for up to 2 hours at a time I'm getting the chance to write again. I had no idea that babies took so much energy! I thought he would fit into my lifestyle but it turns out that I have to change the lifestyle to adapt to him! lol.

Hopefully will get back into writing a bit more now.

:D
xxx

Last edited:

oarsman

Salt water is the cure
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you're back, Harimum! And, a big welcome to Harry! :welcome:

Mel

Never be completely back to normal.
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: back, Harimum! Enjoy while you can 'cause babies grow fast!

Last edited:

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Hi Harimum! I'm learning that same lesson (mine's 4 months old). But, egads, only up to 2 hours at a time? At night? Or do you just mean for naps?

Welcome back!

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back Harimum! :welcome:

Just to warn you, it doesn't get better...my "baby" will be 3 in a week and I still don't have much time to write! :) Oh but aren't they worth it?

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Harimum, :welcome: again. That's super about your little kiddie. I don't think we've met, but I'm sure you'll get to know me by my repping you.:)

Harimum

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys (I love this place!) :Hug2: Well he sleeps for up to 5 hours at night but during the day he won't sleep for more than an hour or two at a time.

Still, like you say, I wouldn't miss a second of it and I'm only too aware of how fast the time goes - in one way it's like I want him to stay a baby for longer bcz I'm enjoying having him all to myself and in another way I'm enjoying each new milestone...:ROFL:

Last edited:

Mud Dauber

writing on the wall
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Harimum. :welcome: My kids are a bit older than your little guy (7 and 9), but I do know that we moms have to become very creative, and very proficient at working in our writing time whenever we can.:) Sounds like you've got a handle on it, getting down to business during nap time. Just make sure you deactivate your internet when he naps, or you'll spend all your time lurking and posting on AW. Or is that just me?

Glenda

Registered
Reaction score
:hi: and :welcome: back to the Water Cooler and congrats on the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.