It is Silly Friday AGAIN!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Well it is so go for it kids-what ever-whomever-wherever-have fun-that is if ya got da guts!!!!

Willowmound

Lightly salted
Registered
Reaction score
I am obfusely serious and do not take to silly things.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Roses are red
Violets are brown.
We sure are
The silliest around! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D more :D

So says a completely silly young lady-what can one expect from a happpy person-Harrumph and Roses are ladies with large bums!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I do no such thing. I aroule obfusely. That is entirely different.

AH HA-arouleiating can be terribly painful I have heard but that would be quite obfuselyatifying as well would it not?

Willowmound

Lightly salted
Registered
Reaction score
Indeed sir. But do not make light of my ailments. I asure you, arulation is obfusely optrantious, and you'd do well to keep this in mind.

ccarver30

Nicole Castro
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Friday! Wahoo!!!
banana.gif

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed sir. But do not make light of my ailments. I asure you, arulation is obfusely optrantious, and you'd do well to keep this in mind.

Yes yes true true-however-ovulation is still a thing of the past is it not? Therefore any obduratious thoughts should be packed in the penny packer and delivered in small doses to any political obsiquatious person at this time who is running for the post of queen of Silly Friday-believe it or not we are thinking that a person such as yourself who is obviously suffering from a rather itchified case of arulation and is at the same time self airiatin' might be just the choice to aid in the succumbination of meeting ourselves in Pinky's Whore House while looking for the perambulator of minds which have in fact at this time or in the near future never actually met to form a caucus mountain party-let us know of your decision as it is time to light the world on fire with your abstutional ambiguity-thanks in advance Simon Halbhertzig-semi vice president of the verrucktus momentus party of inallianable sequesterations!

Willowmound

Lightly salted
Registered
Reaction score
I am touched, sir, and not a little perumptified. In light of recent movements on the part of heads of bodies, small yet light, all of which, I am sure, we know, I shall declare myself infuttered by your proposal, and do hereby accept the appointment, in all humbleness, of course.

Yours,

W.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
My silliness deserted me yesterday and I have yet to find it today.

I am too sad to be silly... *kicks foot a little*

Here. Allow me to squeak this bike horn.

*phnorkie*

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am touched, sir, and not a little perumptified. In light of recent movements on the part of heads of bodies, small yet light, all of which, I am sure, we know, I shall declare myself infuttered by your proposal, and do hereby accept the appointment, in all humbleness, of course.

Yours,

W.
i pooted

Willowmound

Lightly salted
Registered
Reaction score
Yes. For the ragulfacious masses certainly. But let's not have this thread fall into silliness. I cannot abide it. And neither should you.