• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Cobblestone Press

Dom_Corleone

Registered
Reaction score
CobbleStone Press

So, does anyone still use them as a publisher?

They were the first publisher I looked at recently, since they came up on top of a google search. HOWEVER, some of the links to their books are broken when browsing their site, and their copyrights listed on their web pages are not up to date. That usually spells bad news...

I see some older posts of them falling behind in their payments.

Anyone have experience with them in the past?

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score

They were the first publisher I looked at recently, since they came up on top of a google search. HOWEVER, some of the links to their books are broken when browsing their site, and their copyrights listed on their web pages are not up to date. That usually spells bad news...

Hi, Dom. Welcome! :welcome:

Have a look at this thread specifically about Cobblestone Press. <snipped>

Not sure if the thread has been updated recently.

Also, don't worry if someone comes along and ports this question to the thread itself. We like to keep things organized. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm someone, and I'm about to port this thread. Wow, c.m.n. can see into the future!

Edit: Except I'm having a little problem and had to ask for help. But it'll be moved shortly.

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nice try, buddy! It's already there. (But no worries. I would never want to worry someone with such an evil laugh.)

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score

A lot of formerly successful (even staggeringly successful) epublishers have had a lot of trouble in recent years and fallen apart due to the new free to upload self publishing and authors asking for the rights to all their backlist titles back to self publish.

Wow I'm surprised Cobblestone still exists frankly, but their website is still there. I'd definitely talk to a recently published author from there before submitting.

Last edited:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
My book with them is so old it wouldn't be selling well with pretty much any publisher now. I can say that they produce statements and payments on time. It's been a while since I collected any data on erotic romance sales figures. I would guess they are all way down.