• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

HHB Agency (Heather Holden Brown)

Alexandra Little

What a desolation.
Registered
Reaction score
I would be cautious about going with this agency because it seems that within 2 years she's only had one sale and there is no list of clients on her website. If I find more info I'll let you know.

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Alexandra. I was a bit nervous about the lack of information on her site.

I came across a blog where a writer met her at a conference and thought she was very nice. No more information than that.

Alexandra Little

What a desolation.
Registered
Reaction score
From what I've seen I'm more worried about inexperience on her part and not an actual attempt to take your money. I still haven't found any additional information but I will keep looking.

victoriastrauss

Writer Beware Goddess
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.victoriastrauss.com
She is a member of the AAA, which requires members to prove a minimum income level from book sales before they can join. It is odd she doesn't have sales info on her website, but if you Google her name, a number of sales reports and published clients do show up.

- Victoria

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Many thanks, Victoria.

I did a Google and some hefty sales came up.

Now a problem -- some sites say she represents fiction while others say she doesn't. (Mind you, Internet information isn't always accurate -- one site said she agency opened in 2004 while another said 2007.) I guess I have nothing to lose by contacting her via email and see what she has to say.

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Jeanne.

No postage involved, so I have nothing to lose.

rontiara

Registered
Reaction score
According to their website, they only take European authors.