Don’t Listen to the Negative Stuff

ByGrace

Registered
Reaction score

Yea, I've seen those reports about tainted pet food. Don't listen to the negative stuff. It's just people that don't like cats and dogs that are posting that stuff. Pet food is good for your pet.

Oh, you read about tainted toothpaste? What you won't buy toothpaste from China anymore? I buy toothpaste from China because I don't have to pay as much.

You're a smoker and have a right to smoke.
Don’t Listen to the Negative Stuff. Those reports are probably from non-smokers or anti-smokers who are jealous that you smoke and look so cool doing it.

Don’t Listen to the Negative Stuff when people warn you against telephone scams where people ask for your credit card and bank numbers. They just have sour grapes because they didn't get asked.

Don’t Listen to the Negative Stuff when it comes to scam publishers like PA. You don't have to pay to be published with them. And who cares if your book is tied up for seven years, poorly edited, overpriced and will never be considered as a legitimate publishing credit. There's nothing wrong with that. PA believes so much in you that they want you around for a long time, and they want you to keep your creative writing just as it is, and your book is worth a higher price than the bestsellers on the market. It's just a hardback disguised as a paperback.
PA's reputation in the industry? Oh, don't listen to that either.
Lawsuits? Ah, well that's just because the person didn't market their books.

ACapron

Registered
Reaction score
hm

but then I really do think there is nothing wrong...ok yeah maybe I need to go through it to believe it.. kinda like live and learn thing.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Just do some more reading from other people who were just where you are right now, A. I think you'll be able to learn this without having to do it.
:)

Lyra Jean

Two years old now.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beyondtourism.wordpress.com
I totally thought that is was going another way. I tried to warn a classmate of mine who sent his book to PA but I guess since I never dealt with them personally he didn't want to believe me.

He said he read up on everything and I think he has that kind of attitude as stated in your post.