Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster (archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
I found this very entertaining on some other forum. Remembering that it is a public board so there needs to be some restraint, the idea is basically ... as the title says, do your best to slander the person above you.

So I'm up first.... come on you bastards!

yesandno

stagnationtown
Registered
Reaction score
I read your fanfic*. I think you're more of a puma than an ocelot. And also, I think it's sweet that you dyed your private hairs pink.

*Disclaimer: Not that there's anything WRONG with that.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
^ has a secret fetish of attending dinner parties in the host's underwear, incredibly turned on as they discuss the recent thefts from neighbourhood clotheslines.

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
I realized you lived close to me when I found this in the ladiesroom at a local theater: Call Akiwiguy for a hellva good "horse" time! 555-1212.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Deb runs the best little whore house in Texas-just ducked-ha ha missed me!!!!

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
^ doesn't want anyone to know that the avatar is really an overgrown crab that was plucked from his netherregions after visiting said whore house in texas :)

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
davids owes me $430,000 for chomping off my left big toe.

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Siddow made the deal with davids when she worked for me at the whorehouse.

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
I attended a sex education class taught by Perks. On my way to the sex ed class I saw three children standing on a park bench pointing to the sky. I looked up and saw three UFOS zipping around (much to my amazement!). I ran excitedly to my class and confronted Perks! LOOK OUTSIDE LOOK OUTSIDE! I screamed.
Perks ignored me and instead told me to take my seat. So astounded that I had actually seen a UFO, I went straight past my desk and to the window to see if they were still there. Lo and behold, in their place, rising higher and higher, was a giant disco ball!
LOOK NOW!!! LOOK NOW!! I screamed..but Perks ignored me again and the disco ball exploded. :(

:Shrug:

Last edited:

yesandno

stagnationtown
Registered
Reaction score
WackAMole got his name from the neighborhood police, after the fifth time he was arrested for indecent exposure.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
WackaMole invented Ka-Boom

yesandno

stagnationtown
Registered
Reaction score
D'oh! I mean, yes, moles are all male.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
^ doesn't want anyone to know that the avatar is really an overgrown crab that was plucked from his netherregions after visiting said whore house in texas :)

That double post doesn't get you off the hook that easily

^ The "in chains" sig actually refers to her time in Georgia State Penitentiary, where where she developed a life-long fascination for hirsute women.

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
^ was actively working said penitentary and dropped in for more than one conjugal visit...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
tina is after me-back damn it back-she is into elderly lobsters with six pack abs-what can I tell ya-you either have or you dun't as Ricky would say! Where the hell is Lucy-she wants my six-pack-where the hell is Deb-she is also lustifying after me-Christ I am such a bad boy and so damn hot!!!!!

Truth be told neither of them care for the physical-the truth is they love me cause I am a freaking genius and they wanna have my children to save the damn stinking world

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
^ gives davids a stick to beat off the women that are after him, and the UFO aliens trying to probe him, and the dog three streets down the road, and the entire third floor of the old folks home, and.....etc....etc....etc...

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Davids went through reincarnation three times. He was a body-builder in his first life, a heart surgeon in his second and is well-known actor in this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.