The Apprentice (UK version)

The_Ink_Goddess

we're gonna make it out of the fire
Registered
Reaction score
I want Chris to win. I used to love Stella, but I'm not so sure about her. :D

Claude is a hard, hard bastard. I know this is the whole point of TA, but I felt he was really cruel. :D And Stuart...wow. Probably one of the cruellest and most uncomfortable things I've seen on TV for a long time.

Except to Stella...did anyone else think they went remarkably easy on Stella?

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
did anyone else think they went remarkably easy on Stella?

Probably comes down to editing. After all, we only see a few minutes at most of what is probably a good 15 minute interview. Saying that, I think she came across the best out of the five of them.

Chris bores me. Now that Ludalan regrets sacking Liz: a Stella vs Liz finale would have been far more thrilling. Chris never once stood out in this whole series.

Agree with you about Liz vs Stella. Chris' 20% deal last week, while more luck than anything else, did stand out. As did his sweary but polite confrontation with Stuart. :ROFL:

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
The outcome was clear to me since the second week.
However, in last night's episode there was a moment of sheer creative genius, when Stella came up with the name Urbon. That was the moment she won it.

I didn't like the bottle, though. It should have been tall, thin and square; like a skysraper. No bottleneck; a black cap of the same width and shape. That would have made it perfect.

Mostly, though, it's her biography that's compelling; someone who pulled herself up by her shoelaces. Chris give the impression of being born into privilege. I don't know if it's true; he just seems that way.
Stella is not just a great businesswoman: she's nice, too. She doesn't backstab, (ETA: except for that little did at Chris last night) she doesn't kick people in the balls, she doesn't shout and scream. She has a quiet authority, which is always the best kind.

Last edited: