• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

New Chapter Press / New Chapter Media

Lisamer

Registered
Reaction score
Odd that a company that claims to be around since 1987 only has 5 titles listed. The link to the owner's website is dead. What sort of stuff were they looking for?

herdon

What's up?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ipad.about.com
Odd that a company that claims to be around since 1987 only has 5 titles listed. The link to the owner's website is dead. What sort of stuff were they looking for?

I thought the same. But its also odd to be asking for submissions on craigslist.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
Nineteen titles, actually. But there's a big gap: sixteen of them are from 1993 and earlier, then one in 2004, and two from 2007. One does wonder what they were doing in the intervening eleven years. Three books in the four most recent years isn't exactly a flood.

I have to agree: Craigslist?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
FWIW, the URL to the founder's website now redirects to her new location: http://www.iwanttobe60.com/

Since she makes no mention of the press in her bio, I'm wondering if the current incarnation has a new owner.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
To answer my own question, yes. Site's been updated re: Randy Walker morphing NCM into a "sales, marketing and publishing company". Still publishing; mostly tennis related.