A most humble request to foster everlasting joy and happiness...

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Oh great MacAllister, purveyor of all that is true and pure in AW land, hear us. Thy favorite chihuahua, Haggis, is fraught with indecision and angst. His angst is most angsty, the angstiest I've ever seen. (His fraughts aren't too pretty either.)

*ahem* To heal the emotional wounds of said beady-eyed mutt, I beseech thee to change the title of 'Royalty for a Week' to:

The Everlasting Kingdom of Haggis. (Like Wonka's Everlasting Gob-Stoppers...only hairier.)

So that our favorite little rat dog may rule forever, loved to death by all, until his eventual demise which will hopefully come sooner than later. At which point he will be stuffed and placed back upon the throne for eternity. Figuring that nobody will notice the difference anyway.

All ye who wish this to be the rule of the land, far and wide, blah blah blah, yada yada yada, post ye affirmation here.

ETA: It will be like the Never-ending Story except with a dog instead of a dragon, inspiring fantasy writers across the internet. :)

Last edited:

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. He's so happy his appetite is back.

Oh, and to seal the deal, Mac, I'll even promise to be extra nice and spend a lot more time in forums other than OP. Sound good? :)

Last edited:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Are you prepared that that hell on earth? Just think, you'll have to spend eternity with thinker and scarlett. Oh wait, where do I sign up?

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
I vote for The Everlasting Kingdom of Haggis!

But, are you really prepared to pay any price, RT?

What if you had to stay confined within....say...

TIO!

*eek*

Would it really be worth it?

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think they'd want me in TIO. I'd make everyone cry. Again.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Haggis gets way too much attention around here! It's alway Haggis, Haggis, Haggis.

Terri's jealous that Haggis never spoils. Even if left in a hot car with the windows rolled up.

Which always sounds like a good idea to me. :D