Not open for further replies.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Well that certainly changes things.

How's about our host -- the one throwing this meeting together -- post an exact address of the exact Panera. And an excact address includes a zip code and the store's phone number. That way folks like me who are just clueless and beyond remediation can plug it into a GPS map finder.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Hey, I know this is super last minute but I've been offline for a few days. My mom was admitted to the hospital and I've been running around trying to take care of things and she was just released and now I'm taking care of her. Is there anyway we can postpone this 2 weeks? Like I said I know it's super last minute but I wasn't counting on a family medical emergency.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
Hey, I know this is super last minute but I've been offline for a few days. My mom was admitted to the hospital and I've been running around trying to take care of things and she was just released and now I'm taking care of her. Is there anyway we can postpone this 2 weeks? Like I said I know it's super last minute but I wasn't counting on a family medical emergency.

I'm sorry about your situation. I went through that with my mom a half dozen times from 2007 to 2009 right before she died.

I am leaving the house in just 10 more minute to drive 2 hours to Seekonk.

I already made an agreement with rhymegirl that I would be there at Panera in Seekonk today at 1:00 PM.

I will right now send my cell phone number to you and to rhymegirl via Rep Point. Either of you can call me on the road if you need me.

A second meeting would possibly work for me in addition to today's meeting. So I'll see if I can make it in 2 weeks as well. I don;t see a conflict at this time for me in 2 weeks.

Best wishes, KL. Take care of your mom.

--PD.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
I hope those of you who were meeting had fun!

I'd love to join in maybe 2 weeks from now? I'll PM you both to see if it's feasible.

And PD, thanks so much for the well wishes.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Summer...

Summer is almost here and I was wondering if there was some interest in getting together some time over the summer?

jeseymour

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jeseymour.com
Just found this thread! I'm in the seacoast area of New Hampshire. About an hour from Boston, hour from Nashua, hour from Portland. Would love to meet and greet with other AWers.

LaneHeymont

Not so secret agent
Registered
Reaction score
Just found this thread! I'm in the seacoast area of New Hampshire. About an hour from Boston, hour from Nashua, hour from Portland. Would love to meet and greet with other AWers.

Funny, I just found it too! I'm in western mass!

CelesteBC

Registered
Reaction score
So this seems to be a mostly dead thread...but if anyone is still interested, I'm in Boston and would love to get together.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Unfortunately, I don't get to go up to Boston, though I do live in the southern part of the state. Any other places a meet up can happen in between?

kkbe

Huh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kkelliewriteme.wordpress.com
James D, are you close to the 13 mile woods? I'm from Michigan but I've been up that way, Errol and points north. I love it up there. We stayed at the Magalloway River cabins. Saw moose. . .

You're so lucky.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
James D, are you close to the 13 mile woods? I'm from Michigan but I've been up that way, Errol and points north. I love it up there. We stayed at the Magalloway River cabins. Saw moose. . .

You're so lucky.

I have to drive south to get to 13 mile woods. But yeah, I'm right around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.