Did anyone see that?

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Oh, so you've got time to post here but not to reply to my fascinating emails in which I dish the dirt on what I got up to with a donkey, a bucket of custard and a feather duster?

I did reply to all of your fascinating e-mails about...oh, wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that here, am I?

Never got the one with the feather duster. Did you get the one about the edible paints, emergency flares, and fly fishing rod?

Reaction score
I replied to it with photos of what I got up to with a bar of soap, an egg whisk and some porridge.

Reaction score
I'm working on something rather special with a shoehorn and some hair conditioner to make up for it.

Reaction score
I'd say it rates higher than the nail clippers and vinegar, but slightly less pervy than the leather bookmark and the knee-high socks.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I'd say it rates higher than the nail clippers and vinegar, but slightly less pervy than the leather bookmark and the knee-high socks.

The leather bookmark and knee-high socks with the martini glasses, or the leather bookmark and knee-high socks with the air compressor?

Reaction score
The leather bookmark and knee-high socks with the helium balloons and the breast pump.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I rest my case.

angelina-jolie-007.jpg