Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Now see that! *takes away the house keys* this is why I don't dare go to bed. You just can't be trusted.

First sign of a true addict: Denial *check*
Second sign: Sneaky behaviour *check check*
I'm not going! Joe! Joe! Insectydawg, where are you? HHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
My first official act: Reps for all!
My next official act: Bedtime. Do you people know what time it is? Well, do ya, punks? :D

To all our members seeking reformation, don't worry about Jeanne, she needs us..just keep an eye on her...don't encourage her repping ways and I will return to check on you all.

Peace and good luck stay strong!

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Poor catwoman. Spayed of her repping super powers. Is it wrong that I smile about that?

I didn't think so. :D

ETA: Oh, and Jeanne had 62 posts in the ORPCC yesterday. I think we need to have an innervation. I vote we shave her and paint her tan so she looks like Haggis. It would be an improvement. Not much of one, but a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Poor catwoman. Spayed of her repping super powers. Is it wrong that I smile about that?

ETA: Oh, and Jeanne had 62 posts in the ORPCC yesterday. I think we need to have an innervation. I vote we shave her and paint her tan so she looks like Haggis. It would be an improvement. Not much of one, but a step in the right direction.

Apparently, Jeanne has already taken care of that herself. :D

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would have come in here sooner, but I was busy counting all my pretty rep points :D

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Oh.
You poor people.
I didn't realize it was so serious that you needed a thread all your own.

Reps for all of you

Ah...ah...ah...don't go check.....
...unless you want to play a little game.....

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Good morning AW, my name is Kim and I am a rep addict.

Well, today is a new day. We met with some opposition but the future looks bright. It is with a lifted heart I greet you this morning and hope that they day finds you able to resist checking your rep tally. *think to herself, no, I will resist. I can do it, I know I can*

Um yes and Jaycinth it is an unruly lot we have here, a rather rebellious and stubborn one as well. I tried to leave Jeanne in charge but she is not to be trusted. I am counting on you as our wonderfully wise leader to keep the momemtum going. :D

Oh.
You poor people.
I didn't realize it was so serious that you needed a thread all your own.

Reps for all of you

Ah...ah...ah...don't go check.....
...unless you want to play a little game.....

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I belong to so many recovery groups already, not sure if I can fit another one into my schedule.

Besides, I love reps (and cookies), reps for all (cookies for me).

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
It is with solemnity and great compassion I reach out to you today, my fellow Aw'ers. We have a dire situation on the forum. Some of us have become addicted to Rep points.
But I can quit any time. :D

So, I challenge you, give up your shiftless begging ways, (I mean that in the nicest possible way of course) say no to the endless hours of clicking to see if you have received yet ANOTHER rep and from whom. Recognize with me that repping is stealing precious time from more important tasks like, oh (Rllgthunder comes to mind), BATHING and oh, (Jed comes to mind) sleeping. Let us give up picking on poor unsuspecting insectydawgs like Joe.
And don't forget that it keeps us from listening to countertenors (like Anne).

Oh sure, because I got rep-banned from a thread. But that's just a schism, a slight schism.
That happened to me on the Neverending PA Thread. I got rep happy one day and was banned from giving anyone a rep for 24 hours. :( And speaking of addictions and threads, I thought I had broken my addiction to that thread. Ha! Just when I think I get out, it pulls me in again!

But never fear, we love you. We won't abandon you. (this is where you might want to be a leetle bit scared)

Uh-oh! I sense an intervention coming. And how do you run a rep point addiction intervention? The very concept makes me shudder.

:scared:

Last edited:

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com

How can you TELL?

I can only tell that Jay repped me a lot. She is SO great, our Lady Jay!

Now, I discovered I CAN rep in THIS thread...heh, heh, heh...

But I can stop ANY TIME I WANT TO.

I just don't want to.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
La la la, all the pretty reps :D

La la la la la la . . . oooh lookie, 4 more since this morning ! Pretty, pretty reps. I don't have a problem. It's real easy, you just click :D

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
I belong to so many recovery groups already, not sure if I can fit another one into my schedule.

Besides, I love reps (and cookies), reps for all (cookies for me).
Reps for all!
Cookies for all! (Jed, no worries my dragonbabydaddyhoney, got a special batch JUST for you.)
DRINKS for all!

You know Ron, the bartender at the Comedy Cabaret? Well, turns out that he did NOT go to that seminary, Jay. Nope. He went to the Liquor Warehouse.

Whoo hoo, do we have ALL the good stuff now! And it's all in those huge bottles, so, you know, name your poison!

Via reps.

(I can quit ANY time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.