Can I take back a rep point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's because you didn't actually delete the thread; you merely soft-deleted it. It's a technical thang.

Don't give me no techno-babble.

(I want my rep points back!) ;)

Last edited:

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Why would anyone ever want to do that? As Dr. Phil says (okay, I like Dr. Phil): "What's the payoff?" Whoever it was must have been a very unhappy person.

I'm not sure whether you're joking or not, but I'll answer just in case. :)

Believe it or not, there are folks on the 'net (some of 'em have strayed into AW from time to time) whose main joie de vivre is stirring up the populace wherever they land and watching the chaos that ensues. They usually try to act all innocent and can't understand why we'd think that's what they were up to - but they're relatively easy to spot. While we're foaming at the mouth due to some of the things they say, they're getting off on the trouble they caused. That's their payoff.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I gave skelly a rep point, and now it is gone. I have to check to see if the post I repped was deleted. If it was then the point went with it.

I think that's what he was referring to.

Happened to me once. I posted some silly story for Haggis, after he read it and gave me a rep for it, I deleted it so no one else would see it, the rep went with it.

eta: yep, the post I gave the point on is now gone, so the rep went with it.

sorry skelly!

Last edited:

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I gave skelly a rep point, and now it is gone. I have to check to see if the post I repped was deleted. If it was then the point went with it.

I think that's what he was referring to.

Happened to me once. I posted some silly story for Haggis, after he read it and gave me a rep for it, I deleted it so no one else would see it, the rep went with it.

eta: yep, the post I gave the point on is now gone, so the rep went with it.

sorry skelly!
Well, that's all settled. You all can leave now. Thanks for dropping by. Drive safe. Come back when you can't stay so long. Etc.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.