Alphabet Story

Yeshanu

Fifth Alphabet Story

Akira kept stirring the cauldron as she consulted the recipe book.

lastr

Re: Fifth Alphabet Story

Boiled bats? How on earth am I going to get a baseball bat soft enough to add a cup of diced boiled bat? Turning the fire down low with a tilt of her nose, she grabbed the Yellow Pages and starting flipping to S - Sports Gear. Akira suffered from the "Spirit is willing, but the mind is weak" Syndrome.

reph

Boiled bats? How on earth am I going to get a baseball bat soft enough to add a cup of diced boiled bat? Turning the fire down low with a tilt of her nose, she grabbed the Yellow Pages and starting flipping to S - Sports Gear. Akira suffered from the "Spirit is willing, but the mind is weak" Syndrome.

"Criminy, ain't nobody gonna deliver a bat on a dark and stormy night like this," she muttered. "An' I gotta finish this soup afore midnight somehow."

Yeshanu

"Criminy, ain't nobody gonna deliver a bat on a dark and stormy night like this," she muttered. "An' I gotta finish this soup afore midnight somehow."

"Dark and stormy night... Dark and stormy knight... That's it!" She wiggled her finger and the yellow pages flipped open to "D." "Dark and Stormy Knight Delivery -- All your needs catered to, no matter what the weather. Customers ordering potion ingredients must show I.D.," she read.

reph

"Dark and stormy night... Dark and stormy knight... That's it!" She wiggled her finger and the yellow pages flipped open to "D." "Dark and Stormy Knight Delivery -- All your needs catered to, no matter what the weather. Customers ordering potion ingredients must show I.D.," she read.

"Eye– eye of newt, too, mistress," said Akira's recipe book, stammering slightly. "We've almost run out of those."

Flawed Creation

"fool!" she screeched, "we're using black cat whiskers instead."

Yeshanu

"Eye– eye of newt, too, mistress," said Akira's recipe book, stammering slightly. "We've almost run out of those."

"Fool!" she screeched, "we're using black cat whiskers instead."

"Good gracious me!" exclaimed the cauldron. "Such anger at such an innocent statement. You really should try psychotherapy for your temper problem, Akira."

Pthom

"Good gracious me!" exclaimed the cauldron. "Such anger at such an innocent statement. You really should try psychotherapy for your temper problem, Akira."

"Hush, you two, I'm trying to think." Akira turned to her Oxford Unabridged and running her finger across the leather bindings, murmured, "Blue bats, that's what I need. Dark blue bats. Now what's that word ... ?"

Skyraven

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Unsure of what to do next, Adam looked at Laura, then at Eve, and then started singing, "I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!!

talkwrite

Passion in full bloom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.linguisticworld.com

"Hush, you two, I'm trying to think." Akira turned to her Oxford Unabridged and running her finger across the leather bindings, murmured, "Blue bats, that's what I need. Dark blue bats. Now what's that word ... ?"

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!!sang Adam, unsure of what to do next.

"Jimmy Hendrix, you sound just like JimmyHendrix" Akira whispered in his ear.