Alphabet Story

MacAl Stone

It's easy--you just add a single line--but it starts with the next letter of the alphabet from the letter that begins the previous line...And all the gods pity the poor sucker who gets stuck with "Q"

Extra points for actual continuity...

Adam looked out over the sea of churning humanity in the street beneath his balcony.

Lori Basiewicz

Below him the crush of people might be milling about aimlessly, but his heart knew only one purpose.

maestrowork

Counting back from a hundred, he heard the name Laura over and over in his head...

Yeshanu

I'm gonna cut and paste so that when it gets down to "M," people don't get lost...

Adam looked out over the sea of churning humanity in the street beneath his balcony.

Below him the crush of people might be milling about aimlessly, but his heart knew only one purpose.

Counting back from a hundred, he heard the name Laura over and over in his head...

Ding dong.

Evan was at the door. Oh, crap!

batyler65

Ding dong.

"Forget it, Evan," Adam shouted. "I'm not letting you back in!"

LiamJackson

"Good! I didn't want to come in. I'm only here to return your..."

Yeshanu

Ding dong.

"Good! I didn't want to come in. I'm only here to return your...

Hot Babes magazine. But if you don't want it...

mammamaia

please forgive the alphabetus interruptus...

As boys can do every foolish, gory horror in jest, knowing little, mankind now operates poorly. Quite ridiculous such trivial undertakings--very wasteful, xenogenetic, yet zealous!

i couldn't help myself!

LiamJackson

Re: please forgive the alphabetus interruptus...

And the purpose of that little editorial?

Lori Basiewicz

Each word started with a new letter of the alphabet, in sequence.

LiamJackson

( It was a tongue-n-cheek post... it would seem my sense of humor is only clicking on 4 cylinders, today)

Lori Basiewicz

Sorry, LJ. I think I'm still recovering from last night and the resulting lack of oxygen this morning.

Lori Basiewicz

Ding dong.

I'll just give it to Justine to cut up for scrap."

MacAl Stone

Ding dong.

"Justine?! Oh god, no! She thinks I'm gay--you can't blow my cover like that!"

Betty W01

Ding dong.

"Keep refusing to let me in and it's blown, bro!"

maestrowork

Ding dong.

"Laura will be here in a minute. I can't let you in now. I'm naked."

MacAl Stone

Ding dong.

"Maybe you'd like Laura to see what kind of reading material you really keep around the house--instead of all those Steinem treatises and Susan Faludi feminist tomes you leave laying around just to impress her!"

Yeshanu

Ding dong.

"Maybe you'd like Laura to see what kind of reading material you really keep around the house--instead of all those Steinem treatises and Susan Faludi feminist tomes you leave laying around just to impress her!"

"Nooo! Hold on a minute. I'm coming."

batyler65

Ding dong.

"Oh," said Evan when Adam answered the door and saw not one, but two people standing outside. "Did I forget to mention that Laura was with me? Oops!"

reph

Ding dong.

"Oh," said Evan when Adam answered the door and saw not one, but two people standing outside. "Did I forget to mention that Laura was with me? Oops!"

Poor Adam!

spooknov

Ding dong.

Poor Adam!

Quite a sticky situation he managed to land himself in.