A mini accomplishment

Nicole_Gestalt

Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolegestalt.blogspot.com
So this isn't a huge thing compared to other things, but i've just been filling in my record book (the thing I place info on what i've sent where and when and rejection comments etc) and i've just discovered that every single rejection since January has been personal and very glowing. :D

I'm all jumpy and happy from that no mater how much of a small thing it is, I was feeling a bit down this morning but now I'm much more positive and moving forward.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
You have a great attitude. Sounds like you're getting pretty close to publication. Why don't you send out a few submissions to celebrate?

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
So this isn't a huge thing compared to other things, but i've just been filling in my record book (the thing I place info on what i've sent where and when and rejection comments etc) and i've just discovered that every single rejection since January has been personal and very glowing. :D

I'm all jumpy and happy from that no mater how much of a small thing it is, I was feeling a bit down this morning but now I'm much more positive and moving forward.

That's a great way to be :)

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Personal rejections rock!

You're well on the way!

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
Yay! :) You know you're good! That's like...95% of the way to published and maybe 10% away from great.

Well, my math skills were always terrible :p

But you know what I mean :) You'll get there sooner rather than later :D

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
That is super, Nicole and shows a lot of promise for you. Hope you get an acceptance very soon!