Tinyhorn is a newly launched royalty publisher who truly cares about its authors, without them we would cease to exist. We'd like to earn their respect by conducting our business in an honest, ethical manner. We have absolutely no interest in exploiting authors through ambiguous contract clauses, or siphoning their much deserved earnings in any way. Authors publishing with Tinyhorn will receive all royalties owed to them, and be treated with respect by our staff at all times.
Since Tinyhorn has decided to make its niche publishing celebrity memoirs & biographies, we give priority to those submissions. We are currently working on signing a famous supermodel, an M.M.A. champion and a noteworthy actor for later this year!
We have some sizzling titles ready for release in summer 2007, and optimistically fifty more by mid 08, thus we are actively seeking book proposals to meet our goal. We are open to just about any genre barring religion, poetry, and children’s picture books. We also consider general memoirs, biographies, or nonfiction titles with ‘wow-power.’ If you are interested in publishing with Tinyhorn please briefly describe your book, then answer the questions below. Submit your no more than two page response to Acquisitions editor: Marsha Braxton at this temporary email - email@example.com
1. Is your book complete? If not when?
2. What genre does it fall under? Is it unique?
3. How many pages is /will it be?
4. What do you see as your books competition, if any?
5. How many copies of your book would you be satisfied selling?
6. Do you have size specifications or cover designs in mind?
7. Are you interested in publishing more books in the future?
Note: We're trying to stay out of the search engines while our site is in development.