To flash the flesh or not

davids

Banned
Reaction score
nekid lobster? Cheese girl-well my avatar is nekid that's sumpin right at least maybe perhaps?

lastlight

King Sassy Pants Sasses YOU
Registered
Reaction score
peaches, that's creepy...

Not to flash. :D. I don't dress dumpy hiding my thin body, but I don't wear "spray painted" clothes ethier. I like my clothes to be sort of loose, so I can move when I need to. But, I don't wear five sizes to big making myself look like a hick. Sometimes though, I have to get a size too big in shirts, I'm very very lanky. It's hard to find nice jeans...

Reaction score
Nah, I'm just being lazy 'cause I don't have to go out 'til later on this afternoon.

I will have a bath first, of course.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
i think it's bloody great to get checked out.

in fact, being checked out and complimented has made me go from fat, slouched and greasy to tall, clean and confident. my walk and stature has improved no end. the downside though, i'm still quite insecure, and constantly check reflective surfaces to check that everything's alright. people mistake this for checking myself out. ah well.

dancingandflying

Is it tea time yet?
Registered
Reaction score
i think it's fine if you're getting checked out by people your own age, but it's creepy getting checked out by a forty-year-old when my friends and i are getting lunch.

d and f.

dancingandflying

Is it tea time yet?
Registered
Reaction score
i was with my guy, gay friend after yoga at starbucks and we were waiting for our drinks. i'm dressed in lacrosse shorts and a t-shirt. there was this eighty, eighty-five year old guy behind us wearing a jogging suit and he catches my eye, looks me up and down, and nods.

i look away and whisper to my friend, "that old guy just checked me out." the old man comes over and taps my friend on the shoulder.

he says, "you got a pretty one there. you take good care of her." my friend smiles, nods, and says nothing. then the old guy continues, saying, "because if you don't want her, i'll take her."

:eek!:
d and f.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
i was with my guy, gay friend after yoga at starbucks and we were waiting for our drinks. i'm dressed in lacrosse shorts and a t-shirt. there was this eighty, eighty-five year old guy behind us wearing a jogging suit and he catches my eye, looks me up and down, and nods.

i look away and whisper to my friend, "that old guy just checked me out." the old man comes over and taps my friend on the shoulder.

he says, "you got a pretty one there. you take good care of her." my smiles, nods, and says nothing. then the old guy continues, saying, "because if you don't want her, i'll take her."

:eek!:
d and f.

hmmm... did he say it in a pervy way or with a wry grin?

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
Y'know, when I was younger, I used to get checked out all the time. Of course, it was by older guys (not that there's anything wrong with that). I guess it comes with the territory when you're hanging out in the NYC art scene.

Otherwise, I have had serious problems being able to tell when a woman is at all interested in me until looooooong after the fact. For some reason, I just can't put two and two together that way. Someone will usually have to tell me when a woman is checking me out, by which time she will have stopped and gone back to talking to her friends.

It's kinda like shooting stars that way - by the time someone points them out, they're gone.

CatSlave

Mah tale iz draggin.
Registered
Reaction score
this thread reminds me of the time I got confused...

...I had back to back medical appointments and a lot on my mind. I went into the office for my annual female physical and when I got to the exam room, I dropped my drawers and spread 'em, waiting for the doctor to arrive.

When the dentist walked in to fix my filling, boy, did he get an eyeful.