I'm on Amazon!

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Wootage, Toothpaste!!! I read through the first page of this thread and then clicked on the link and went, "Hey, a cover!" :D

The cover kicks ass! Mega congrats to you -- and hey, where's the description? :) I love it already and I don't even know anything about it... LOL

oarsman

Salt water is the cure
Registered
Reaction score
Great cover!! I even like the lettering--it's excellent! I wish I write the letter "A" like that. :)

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Thanks guys! It is cool isn't it?! I don't know where the description is, I think it is down to my publisher (the UK publishers have put up a description on their amazon) - if you are interested you can visit my blog and check out the right hand side. Scroll down and I've posted a description. Yes Oarsman the "A" is very pretty.

Writer14, my publishers are also the same guys who used to run Miramax (now they are the Weinstein Company - their latest offering was Grindhouse), so they have first refusal rights on the film. Yes it is up everywhere as if it is a for sure thing, but nothing has been agreed yet. Though, I mean, it would be of course super cool wouldn't it!

jchines

Got the hang of it, here
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jimchines.com
Mm ... movie dreams. Well, if the publisher has an in with the movie biz, you've got a better shot than most of us. Good luck, and congrats!

So, have you found http://www.titlez.com yet? It's a great toy for obsessing over the Amazon rankings ;)

Azure Skye

Huh?
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome, Adrienne! I'd totally pre-order, except I want to go into B&N on the day it comes out, pick up the book, and take it to the cashier, saying, "I KNOW her!" :D

Me too. I'll say, "She's on my myspace friends list."

Congrats Toothpaste. That's so awesome.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The only thing cooler than going into the bookstore and smugly telling the cashier "I know the author" would be going to my local theatre and telling the cashier "I know the author whose book this is based on."

:TheWave: :TheWave: :TheWave: :TheWave:

Writer14

Christina.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
That would be waaaayy awesome if it became a movie! Even though i haven't read the book yet XD haha!

I'll be sure to buy it the moment i have spendable money!!! ^_^