The Go To Hell Thread

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
wow, who knew good intentions made such sturdy pavers?

Trish, considering what a nice patio good intentions would make.

Fingers

My cat Toby
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in the woods around Portland Oregon
wow fingers, you were just in time. I almost quoted you to answer your question.
Sorry Stew. I thought I wanted to play this game, but I realized I cant for a couple of reasons. I dont really know all the people here yet, but I like being able to come here and I couldnt bring myself to say rude, crass things to people I like.
Also, I played this game for years on the CB radio and it wouldnt be fair to you fine people here if I were to unleash my alter ego Frank on you. The last time he reared his ugly head I lost friends and its not worth it to me.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
he asked what dumbpuck started the thread. ('cept he was more clever with his choice of namecalls)

Well I figured the obvious answer was "the dumbpuck with his name next to the first post." but he deleted his insult-infested post and claims too nicety-nice-nice. which pisses me off. I think I'm going to lob a hot coal up to mainland in hopes it'll drop down his shorts.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
That's bloody obvious now get off this damn thread with your damned aerial-spacial crap

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Did Dave forget his PHENTERMINE? They serve that in hell, you know, with fresh virgin blood.

Akuma

Rare Writer Pokemon
Registered
Reaction score
I would join but I'm afraid of offending anyone.

Go to. . .

Go to. . .

To. . .to. . .

*sigh*

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Akuma-go to Pittsburgh-it is much worse than hell and not hard at all to say-so saying that you all go straight to Pittsburgh do not cross go do not collect $200

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Hell is full KTC. You'll have to COBRA people out now. Pity we can't utilize Purgatory for Obs.

Gehanna