Why are men better than women? Why are women better than men?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Men: We don't dehydrate as quickly; 30% more upper body strength; better decision-making skills; can pee standing up; not burdened with complex emotions, which often make socializing difficult; rule planet

Women: Stronger legs; can create life with minimal contribution from above; smarter; more emotionally evolved; sexual cunning; secretly rule men

Deleted member 42

It's the chromosomes dude; that poor Y is missing all the fun stuff.

ETA: Yeah, I'm mostly teasing.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Male tech - You moved the computer down here and set it up all by yourself?
Me - Yes. You have to be careful how you pick it up or the cover falls off. I know how to do it.
Him: You know how to do it?
Me: Yes.
Him - And you know how to plug everything in and all?
Me - Yes. (rolling eyes)
Him: But - you're a woman!
Me: Oh my, aren't we just SO observant today?

Dude, having a certain kind of plumbing isn't a prerequisite for knowing how to hook up a computer. (I can even swap out a drive with just an X-acto knife for a screwdriver. So :p)

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

Dude, having a certain kind of plumbing isn't a prerequisite for knowing how to hook up a computer. (I can even swap out a drive with just an X-acto knife for a screwdriver. So :p)

I've been known to use an earring . . .

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can swap out a drive with just my dingy.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can drive over your dingy with a really big yacht.

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Midnight, sorry, but you'd wind up with an awfully banged up propeller.

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
Male tech - You moved the computer down here and set it up all by yourself?
Me - Yes. You have to be careful how you pick it up or the cover falls off. I know how to do it.
Him: You know how to do it?
Me: Yes.
Him - And you know how to plug everything in and all?
Me - Yes. (rolling eyes)
Him: But - you're a woman!
Me: Oh my, aren't we just SO observant today?

Car salesMan: Isn't this a lovely color. And look at the interior. It even has a lighted vanity mirror in the driver's side sun visor.

Me: What's the horsepower on the standard engine? What kind of torque does it put out?

Car salesMan: Not that it would matter to you, but I'm sure that there's enough power there to get you to the next soccer game on time.

Me: If it didn't matter to me I wouldn't have asked and if you don't know you should just say so.

Oy.

giftedrhonda

Gifted Goofball
Registered
Reaction score
Oh man...sexism is still alive and rampant today!!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
secretly rule men:
please reference "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

her mother is talking about her stubborn father and says something to the effect of "men are the head of the family. women are the neck."

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not capable of ruling over myself, let alone a bunch of other people. I much prefer collaborations myself.
I have no problem having weaknesses, as long as I have enough strengths to get through life. :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't posting in this thread.

I have enough problems already . . .

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Car salesMan: Isn't this a lovely color. And look at the interior. It even has a lighted vanity mirror in the driver's side sun visor.

Me: What's the horsepower on the standard engine? What kind of torque does it put out?

Car salesMan: Not that it would matter to you, but I'm sure that there's enough power there to get you to the next soccer game on time.

Me: If it didn't matter to me I wouldn't have asked and if you don't know you should just say so.

Oy.

Oh good God. BARF.

I work in the welding industry. I constantly get "Well, I need some technical assistance, can you transfer me to one of your guys?" UGH. Granted, I am not trained in some of the more high-tech stuff (you know, since it's not my job and all), but I do know enough to help MOST of our customers with MOST of their questions.

I once explained something to a guy, and he said, "Well, that's very nice, ma'am, but I think I'd like to talk to a man." I gave the tech a heads-up about what had happened, and he picked up the phone and said, "Well, to be honest, she knows this product WAY better than I do, so I'm just going to send you back to her." SO THERE, JERK!!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good heavens. Someone is trying to start a flame war today. tsk tsk. For shame, Jack.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
At myhouse, man is better at taking out the trash and taking care of the car stuff and woman is better at cooking. But that's just my house. And woman takes out trash or takes the car in for service if man is busy. Um...man cooked once when woman was sick. No, twice. Man also brings food that doesn't require cooking upon occasion. :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Men have their uses.

We're good for opening jars, and getting thing out that have been dropped into the toilet, and . . . uh . . well . . . I'll get back to you.

Elincoln

Official Daydreamer of AW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lincolnfj.com
Men have their uses.

We're good for opening jars, and getting thing out that have been dropped into the toilet, and . . . uh . . well . . . I'll get back to you.

Really? Tell that to hubby!

Men: Sneaking out of the house.

Women: Fixing the locks and windows so they stay out.